BY CLASSICO

In Parma, cheese-making has been raised to an art form. Here, fresh Ricotta, Provolone, and aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses add a wonderful richness to this red ripened tomato sauce.

• No question just loving it, how about you2 Answers
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
So yummy! I love how natural it tastes. I'm not a spaghetti sauce fan but I do enjoy this! Flavors the pasta very well. We also use this as a pizza sauce when we have leftovers :).
Holly K.
Tifton
Classico spaghetti sauce is so rich and flavorful! The tomatoes are not too acidic. The herbs are cheeses are the perfect balance. Also, the ingredients are healthy and the price is very reasonable.
Amy L.
This has been the go-to pasta sauce for my family for at least 15 years. The flavor is very rich and cheesy, and it's less sweet than a lot of the other sauces out there. I only wish it was a bit smoothr, as it has very large chunks of tomato, which most of my family members don't like (and I have to blend it!). The flavor is wonderful, though.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
This is the only brand of spaghetti sauce I will buy right now. It has good flavor and doesn't leave an acid after feeling like hunts sauce does. I still want to try more flavors but the flavors I have tried are all good. Definitely recommend this brand.
Mia S.
Definitely my favorite go to sauce for pasta. It's ready to eat right out of the jar, no extra spices needed! It's not sweet like many other sauces you find in the store, so if you're like me and can't stand sweet pasta sauce, give this a try. I've also found that it keeps very well in the refrigerator, so even buying the value size, you don't need to use it all up right away.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
When you're too lazy to make a pasta sauce, this is a great alternative. I love the blend of four cheeses. It works so great with any type of pasta. Add sautéed onions & your favorite protein to really enhance the sauce.
Mia S.
My favorite go to pasta sauce! It's not sweet like a lot of other store bought sauces, or at least, it's a lot less sweet. It keeps very well in the refrigerator, and it seems to be on sale fairly often, so I usually puck up a few jars at a time.
Bailee B.
My all time favorite tomato sauce. This brand has many flavors but this one is definitely my favorite. Wonderful by itself or to mix with some meat for a home made sauce.
Robin F.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite pasta sauce. Many other sauces are too sweet for my family's taste buds. This sauce is very balanced in flavor with all the right spices.
Sveta M.
North Port, FL
We rarely buy a different brand of sauce. The four cheese adds a nice flavor, but can some times get clumpy so make sure to really cook the sauce.
Jeannette G.
Schenectady , NY
No question just loving it, how about you

Walmart