BY CLASSICO #17 in Pasta Sauce

Classico Four cheese alfredo pasta sauce, 15 oz.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
My favorite type of Alfredo sauce ever! I always purchase this at Walmart because I seem to get the best buy on it! It’s so flavorful and it has just the right amount of seasoning on it! I love that it’s not too acidic, like some other brands of Alfredo sauces. I’ll normally use this to make fehttuchini Alfredo sauce, and then I’ll top it with some Parmesan cheese. Definitely a great brand of Alfredo sauce to try!
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my go to jar of Alfredo sauce. It’s super affordable and they run a buy one get one sale a lot. It’s obviously not as good as home made sauce but it is one of the better store bought options. I do tend to add a little extra seasoning to make it a little better.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
This was just okay for me. The flavor fell short for me. It needed more spice or something. It I was in a pinch and needed an alfredo sauce like now i would use. I would just doctor up the flavor more for my taste.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love using this with my chicken Alfredo. The taste is delicious. I’ve used this just over chicken with a rice side and I use it for fettuccine alfredo. Will continue to buy. Would recommend. This is a great dinner idea.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
My family loves this kind of Alfredo sauce it has a good taste. We blend it with Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce those both make your chicken Alfredo meal tasting good!!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
It tastes pretty good. Very creamy. I don't usually Classico for Alfredo. I usually use Classico for the red sauce but this is also very good. I would recommend it. I will buy again!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really enjoy this product! The flavor is wonderful and the sauce is super creamy. Not to mention the price is wonderful too. When I still ate meet I used to cook some chicken and add it to the sauce.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Not what I expected, this was probably the first bottled Alfredo Sauce I ever bought and I was very unimpressed. I figured from the other Marinara ive gotten from Classico this would be Flavorful and Delicious. Well my experience was the exact opposite instead it was tasteless and kind of mushy and overall unappealing. Ill stick to not cheating and make Homemade.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
I was craving Alfredo so I thought I would give this a try. Really great flavor and the consistency was perfect. Not too thin, not too thick. I paired this with some cheese tortellini. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Tahirah M.
I use this every time I make chicken alfredo. I must say it is one of my favorite sauces to use. I usually go to Walmart to pick up this product. A big thumbs up.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this have a lot of Flavor?

back