BY CLASSICO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hand-sorted and crafted with the utmost care within hours of harvest, Classico™ Tomato Products bring you rich tomato flavor, vibrant red color and mouth-watering aroma. Our tomato products provide the perfect foundation for your most delicious recipes. Whether you use them in sauces, soups, salsa, stews, chili, or your very own culinary creation, Classico™ will make any meal as good as it can be.

Kim S.
Love Classico crushed tomatoes. It's very rare that we eat canned for but when we do I use these for stewing, goulash, and making my homemade pasta sauce if we have no tomatoes available from our garden!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love putting this product to my pasta recipes, it tastes amazing, my pasta are fabulous. I recommend it
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Great for making a quick sauce or if tomatoes are out of season. I usually prefer to add my own spices.
Zully G.
Miami
I love cooking with this!! its so tasteful and delious it makes it easy and the flavor is amazing!!
Brandi R.
For the price you pay there is no detectable difference between this and your local bargain brand.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These are great for when it's not tomato season. I love using them for marinara sauces
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
Great for chilli! love the freshness I'm the product. also great for spaghetti
what is the price? did you consider most peoples first question is price, or are you not selling them?????