BY CONAIR #36 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Classic Wood Club Hair Brush, 1-Each see more...

Taylor C.
I've been looking for this brush for a long time. For years I could not find a round wooden brush with the natural bristles. They were all made of nylon or some other synthetic material. My scalp is sensitive and I prefer a round natural brush and this one is perfect....not too firm and not too flimsy.
susie L.
Tampa
I never knew the importance of a brush until I bought this product. I always used Conair Impressions Detangle & Style Hair Brush for everything but was never impressed. This brush helped me with volume and helped me smooth fly-aways down.
Neidelys R.
Wood brushes are amazing for your hair!! They are great at spreading your natural oils evenly throughout your hair and it’s honestly so amazing and i️t doesn’t rip out your hair. You can 10000% feel he difference after using the wooden brush.
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
This brush is great!!!!!!! I love the wooden handle and the tiny bristles. They just glide through my hair without yanking or tearing. I love this brush and I highly reccomend to others wanting to find a good brush.
Blakely B.
Middleburgh, NY
In love with this brush!! I have thick hair that always is a mess no matter what I do. This brush not only detangles so nicely but also seems to help with my frizz. I wish the handle was more comfortable though.
Silvia r.
Framingham , MA
This is my everyday brush , I have thick hair,I have type 3b 4a curls and I love them , I'm satisfied very much so with my brush, is my first time using it but I know it will be with me forever,I'll recommend
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Yes. Great, sturdy hair brush. Never broke on me, smoothed my hair and untangled my hair well! It’s a great go-to brush. I use this brush after getting out of the shower.
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
I love this brush, is soft and it helps me when I want to do my hair and my little cousin’s hair and it was also very cheap so I really recommend this brush
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
The Classic Wood Club Hair Brush, 1 Each - CONAIR CORPORATION is so awesome! I love it and it works great! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Martha B.
I really like this brush. I have natural curly hair and I wear my hair straight. It smooths out my curls without tangling and pulling my hair.