Classic - Warm Cotton

by CLEAN Warm Cotton

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralsKey Notes: Bergamot, Peony, AmberFragrance Description: Inspired by the comforting scent of newly laundered tees straight from the dryer, this perfume is the essence of simplicity and comfort, blending fresh citrus with cozy amber and musk. The bright floral middle notes bring out that clean-sheets feeling.About the Bottle: CLEAN cares about the health of the planet. Working with vendors who use green manufacturing processes and minimizing the amount of waste produced by the packaging is of paramount importance. The corn-derived cellophane is biodegradable and compostable.About the Fragrance: Warm Cotton is inspired by the comforting scent of freshly laundered tees. CLEAN CLASSIC is a collection of simple, trusted and conscious perfumes. Casual and light, these linear fragrances allow the scent to remain intact throughout the day and are perfectly suited for layering.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Does anyone have a recommendation for scents similar to [product:clean-warm-cotton-eau-de-parfum] ? Thanks!
Is the aroma long lasting??? Is it worth the price????
Is it a strong flowery or soapy smell? Or is it like a dawn laundry detergent that smells amazingly fresh and clean, gently, and comforting?
Start your review of Classic - Warm Cotton!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's kinda like the smell of fabric softener and fresh laundry, now that sound weird but it is a very soothing scent and it really helps me sleep.in reviews
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
My new favorite scent! I purchased this from Sephora to try out and it smells heavenly. It's kinda like the smell of fabric softener and fresh laundry, now that sound weird but it is a very soothing scent and it really helps me sleep. I just love this perfume for making me smell so clean as though I had been machined washed lol.
Melissa  N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Warm Cotton...more like ‼️EXTREME‼️Cotton. Woah...this amplifies that fresh, clean scent 100 fold. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing because, if you love a soapy clean scent, this is a ✨MUST✨ for you. Think Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Toilette only more concentrated.
Melanie S.
Mcfarland, WI
Classic - Warm Cotton uploaded by Melanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Crisp, Clean, Fresh. If you could concentrate and bottle your fresh-off-the-line laundry, this would be the result. For those who prefer fragrances in the "fresh" family, this is as good as it gets. Like your favorite laundry detergent minus any soapiness, they have captured the essence of "clean" perfectly. A simple yet evocative scent. I only wish it had more staying power.
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Classic - Warm Cotton uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tested this perfume out on my skin before I bought it. It was the perfect fresh laundry scent. Just one spray on my wrist was enough for others to notice and compliment me on it throughout the day. I went back and purchased a full sized bottle. I sprayed it on myself and literally smelled nothing. It was so light and immediately dissipated. Soooo disappointed! After reading through reviews, a lot of others had this same experience. Sadly had to return it, which is something I rarely do. There are Bath & Body Works body mists that perform better than this…
Tona C.
Charlottetown, PE
After using this product, I can honestly say that...What are your honest takeaways from using this product? What do you think about the ingredients, application, packaging, etc.? Would you recommend it to a friend? Tell us everything!
Iman S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
If you want an overprized laundry detergent smell, this will be perfect! The scent is very unoriginal.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
I have both the Warm Cotton and Warm Cotton Reserve blend. I prefer this one to the reserve blend, because of it's hint of floralness. It smells like clean and fresh laundry, which is a perfect rainy day or sunny day scent. I would 100% buy it again.
Jer Y.
Pickering, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this perfume! It smells just like clean laundry and can be a universal perfume for anyone that loves the smell of fresh laundry. Although I do find myself needing to apply after several hours, I still think it's worth as it smells really nice.
Erica L.
Airdrie, AB
I was so curious about this scent because everyone's talking about it in the philppines and i had the roll on and i think not really for me. But if you like the after shower scent you might love it!
Lc W.
toronto, ON
It's my all time favorite~ it just smell like fresh laundry out from the washer... light and breezy, not too overwhelming. the only cons is that the smell doens't last very long