Shop GHD Classic Styler at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Does this iron feel lightweight in terms of ease of use compared to other irons of the same width/type?
does this product work with long curly thick hair ?
Looking for a new straightener and want one that will last! Anyone know how good the quality is?
Start your review of Classic Styler!
Product Highlights
I grumbled at the price tag but after seeing a friend go through a few flat irons in that time span I think I made a good choice!!in reviews
...licensed - I bought my GHD as soon as it came out at the salon, & it's still going strong.in reviews
Anahi H.
Houston
Classic Styler uploaded by Anahi H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this for my long thick hair , really does work and gives me the results i like .
Mary G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My hairstylist recommended this flat iron. I have had it for over a year and it is still going strong! I have thin hair but a lot of it so it works well with my hair type. I spray a heat spray all over my hair before I flat iron. I would definitely buy his again!
Meagan G.
Phenix City, AL
makes my hair super smooth and straight without burning it because I don't need to put it on 450 degrees to accomplish my look
Riyana B.
Philadelphia, PA
Had my GHD iron for 2-3 years, and I absolutely love it. I have long curly hair and it straightens my hair in 20 mins. It also curls your hair very well since the iron temperature is so hot. Make sure you use a really strong heat protectant, as it will damage your hair easily since the iron is so hot.
Tiffany H.
This is a great straightener and curler. I have rather straight hair already, so I usually use it to create curls or waves. It's lightweight and easy to use. No need to adjust the temperature as well.
Johannia C.
Fort Stewart, GA
Ich Liebe es schaue sehr schön aus und die lass dich harre so glatt .. Ich habe locken harre es glatt meine harre gast toll .kauf es und du wir es lieben genau so wie ich
Anuradha T.
Herndon, VA
Absolutely love this flat iron. i would completely recommend it. it is a bit costly for the price but it is absolutely worth it.
Denis P.
Douglaston
I love the old GHD product. The new releases are really bad. I don’t know what they changed but I like the old ones so much better.
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
Best one put there, tried and true! Took it to Europe and it passed muster. I use a styler every day and I couldn’t live without this.
Marisa S.
Auburn, AL
Classic Styler uploaded by Marisa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this straightener in January 2018. Up until recently, I loved it. It straightened my hair easily and quickly. My hair stayed straight and I appreciated the auto shut off feature for peace of mind. I always knew it only had one heat setting of 365 degrees Fahrenheit for “optimum heat styling” but I never thought anything of it....until recently when I came across a picture of my hair in 2016 when I was using a Drybar straightener. I started comparing pictures of my hair from 2016 to now (2019) and was horrified to see the side by side. My hair in 2016 was thicker, healthier looking, didn’t have nearly as much breakage as it does now and what the heck is going on with that bald spot in the middle?! I finally started thinking about what I was doing for haircare in 2016 vs 2019 and realized that heat styling at such a high temperature was the #1 contributor to so much hair damage! This GHD stays at 365 and I’ve been using my T3 Whirl Trio at about 400 (although at least that one can be adjusted down). For comparison, the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer stays below 212 and the Dyson Airwrap stays below 302. Needless to say, I’ve laid off the heat and wouldn’t recommend this straightener because of the fact that it has one set temperature. Be careful with heat styling ladies! Trying to give my hair a break from heat and some much needed TLC to get it back to where it was.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha W.
Nashville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Hales M. did you get to try this one?
Megan B. il y a 2 ans
Best styler in the game!! Hands down!
Crystal F.
Louisville, KY
il y a 2 ans
Megan B. il y a 2 ans
Yes!! It’s heats up freakishly fast, straightens even the curliest of hair it is 100% worth the money!