BY NONE #64 in Music

Classic Soul Hits Gold Edition: Wdas 105.3 FM see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I am in love with classic soul music๐Ÿ’– I listen every night as I'm falling asleep zzzz this is my forte for sure! You will love this as much as I do when you start listening:) I say go out and purchase and get that CD player burning with some good ole classic soul ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Destini U.
Destini U.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this it's and amazing piece it is a very unique and I am a very big fan of this artist and it is one of my favorite song with interesting lyrics and I enjoy this and I recommend this to you and hope you take the time to listen as well
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pop Culture Expert
The songs on this CD are absolute classics! There is nothing on here that you wouldn't want to hear. There are so many classic voices that you miss like Luther Vandross and Whitney Houston! It's a great cd to listen to while cruising.
Keliesha J.
Keliesha J.
Pop Culture Expert
Classic soul? Who could ever get enough of this. This is classic. This is when music was really music and you could feel the emotion the singer was expressing. You could relate to each and every word in the song!
jene s.
jene s.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert
Five stars because this music is special and irreplaceable. They don't make music like this anymore and I'm glad I am able to look back and remember songs like these. Some of the greatest imo.
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Yes. The artist on this CD is truly amazing. And the songs can and have taking me back to the special moments in my life that where something special.. I would recommend this to everyone..
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Full of classics!!! This is when music was REAL I can sit and listen all night long, I'll fall asleep in no time letting these voices sing to me in my personal concert.
Sherron M.
Sherron M.
Philadelphia, PA
Best music compilations ever! I remember getting every cd when they were released. Those are songs I still listen to today. We listen to soulful christmas every year!
Aletta R.
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
Pop Culture Expert
Good ol fashion soul music that touches your heart and brings you closer to the one you love is awesome. This collection is worth it. It's a romantic night must have.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Pop Culture Expert
This is perfect for any classic so if you love soul music this is a must-have the vocals or typical so great I can't even pick a favorite this is so great๏ฟผ
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Pop Culture Expert
How many songs are on here?
Phylicia R.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Pop Culture Expert
Where can I find this album?
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Where can I find this?
jessica s.
jessica s.
Memphis, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Which artists are on this album?
Elyse D.
Elyse D.
Pop Culture Expert
Where can I purchase this edition?