Classic Sheffield 36mm Silver Watch

by daniel

Classic Sheffield 36mm Silver Watch With leather darker than the deepest parts of the ocean, the Classic Sheffield was carefully designed to stand the test of time while maintaining its effortless beauty. This minimalistic piece proves that simple does not necessarily mean boring.

Can you change the color of the straps on the watch?
Start your review of Classic Sheffield 36mm Silver Watch!
Tuyen B.
I've been a huge fan of Daniel Wellington ever since I've discovered them on Instagram. Their watches are such a classic! Their watches goes with pretty much every outfit I wear. It adds a nice touch. It is pretty pricey, but definitely worth it!
Madison L.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Daniel Wellington so many different style options to choose from! This watch is one of the most versatile watches I’ve ever owned and it is so pretty. I love all the option plus the quality. I like to wear the classic cuff with my watch. These watches are definitely worth the price!
Tina K.
Charlotte, NC
I have this watch in brown and rose gold and it's SO CUTE!!!! I get compliments on it all the time. It's great for stacking other bracelets on it and it's casual enough to wear everyday. It isn't a fancy going out watch but it's cute for everyday!
Chau  .
Oakland, CA
I love donning Daniel Wellington watches, they’re so versatile, classy, and beautiful. I hope they come out with more styles rather than just straps.
Erica K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Love the leather of the watch! The size of it is perfect too. Classic watch to pair with any outfit. I prefer the analog look!
Merjem B.
Albuquerque , NM
Classic Sheffield 36mm Silver Watch uploaded by Merjem B.
Love their watches. They have really good quality and they look pretty. My favorite brand watches. Love it
Ilse N.
Durango , Durango
está es una marca muy reconocida en cuanto a relojería ! Siempre he deseado tener uno por la calidad y su diseño, es un poco caro pero vale la pena el producto y es de larga duración
Gvantsa K.
New Castle, DE
Classic Sheffield 36mm Silver Watch uploaded by Gvantsa K.
I am in love with this watch, i am telling you without a doubt that this is my favourite accessory ever, i can’t even go out without it. It goes amazing with every style, classic or denim. And what is the most important it has the same quality even now after having it for years 😌 Once i changed the batteries and that’s all. As I already said I’m in love with it, maybe it’s because that it is a special gift 🥰 #watch #fashion #accessories #danielwellington
Niamh L.
Manchester, Lancashire
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for a good watch. I have this one with the golden details rather than silver. I find it very flattering, classy & simplistic. This goes with every outfit possible. It’s easily readable, the adjustable strap is an absolute bonus & the leather is fantastic quality.
Khawla M.
Cette montre est vraiment trop chic , classe c un singe de modernité et de style , elle est top autant qu'elle est marche avec le classic et le sport
Ask a question to the Influenster community...