2 colors available

BY OLD SPICE

Kills odor-causing bacteria. With the clean masculine scent of old spice. Neutralizes odor before it starts. see more...

• Any girls use this deo? I know I do! and it works like a champ! 1 Answers
Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.
New Brunswick
A classic that speaks for itself. As my day progresses and I put in more and more work, Old Spice's Classic Deodorant is perfect for keeping up to speed. I get hints of freshness every time I even think about breaking a sweat. Speaking of sweat, it barely asked gave when I'm really on the protection of Old Spice. One for the ages!!
Lavon, TX
I am a girl who runs, crossfits, and bikes. I use this deo because it works the best. I know it may be a mens one, but it definitely stay long and fresh. Price is great as well! I usually buy it at Walmart or Tom Thumb (Cheaper) You can always find coupons in the paper.
Monque K.
Monque K.
Garden Grove, CA
I buy this for my son and husband. The smell is amazing and last. It's very easy to use and at a reasonable price. Especially the twin pack. I highly recommend this. It doesn't compare to others because this is the best! And I buy it all the time.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
I buy this for my husband all the time. He laughs at me because I'll ask him why he smells so good and it's only his deodorant, not aftershave like i thought. Also, they carry it for a really good price at Sam's Club.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
West Bath, ME
My favorite deodorant! I love the smell (even as a woman) and I have found it's the only thing out there that keeps me from feeling sweaty. It's just hard to find the original white stick formula.
Kimb P.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I can't buy anything else for my husband. He loves this stuff and uses it like crazy! It smells great, he loves the way it feels and it works!
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
I definitely think Old Spice works better than most girl deodorant brands. And it doesn't leave me smelling like a guy! Just nice and fresh.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Men's deodorant but I use this when I workout or it's hot out. Much more effective than women's deodorant and I don't mind the smell at all.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH
My grandpa always used the traditional old spice and since my grandpa passed in glad I still have the scent of his memory through this!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Portland, OR
Great protection for me, but I like some of their new scents more than the original. Overall great product though
Lavon, TX
Any girls use this deo? I know I do! and it works like a champ!