Classic Lip Balm SPF 4 Cherry 0.6 Oz. uploaded by Alix R.Classic Lip Balm SPF 4 Cherry 0.6 Oz. uploaded by Donna C.Classic Lip Balm SPF 4 Cherry 0.6 Oz. uploaded by Donna C.

BY WYETH

ChapStick is the torture tested leader in lip care for serious year round protection and moisturization see more...

Classic Lip Balm SPF 4 Cherry 0.6 Oz.
  • "This is my go to chapstick it has yet to fail me. Just the perfect amount of moisture I usually use it before I put on my lipstick to keep my lips moist and just anytime during the day so my lips don't have a dry out." in 13 reviews
  • "I have used this brand of chapstick mu entire life. It is inexpensive, smells good, and lasts a long time. It never fails to get the job done. The only bad thing is that I always seem to loose them because they're so tiny." in 9 reviews
  • "Very little can beat a good old cherry chapstick! Aside from a first few uncomfortable uses, it is very creamy and coats the lips easily, leaving a pleasant smell, taste, and tint behind. They are also surprisingly long lasting, tending to get lost before I can finish them." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm a sucker for the classic chap stick. I don't wear lipstick, lip gloss, or lip liner on a regular day, so I stick to chapstick. It's moisturizing, smells awesome, is relatively inexpensive, and I finally made it through a whole stick without loosing it or putting it through the wash. Success!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product is amazing, it leaves my lips moisturized, gives it sun protection and give it a nice color." in 3 reviews
Veronica B.
You can’t go wrong with a classic! I try to keep a chapstick in my bag at all times just in case. It’s a solid moisturizing chapstick with no frills! It’s cheap and easy to find at any drug store . I will say that I find that I have to reapply chapstick a bit more often than other products but I also tend to have dry lips so that may have something to do with it! Despite having to reapply it is still a staple for me.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
This has been my go to lip balm for a very long time. I put this on after exfoliating and it stays on my lips for hours unlike most other lip balms that come off after just an hour or after I eat. And I love the scent and flavor. You can never go wrong with chapstick!
Katelynn P.
Hoquiam, WA
This is by far my favorite one! Whenever I need some chapstick for my lips and I can't find mine, I'll stop at a little convenient store like 7-11 and buy this one. I would definitely buy this again because I like how it works and the smell is the best!
Christy L.
San Jose, CA
Still my favorite! I love how it gives me a little pink tint. Plus, it smells amazing! It always makes my lips feel soft. But my lips do dry out quickly, and it doesn't last more than three hours maybe. I have to keep reapplying but it's okay because I love how it smells!
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
My favorite. Subtle cherry scent and taste. Keeps my lips moisturized all day. Great packaging. I've been using chapstick since I was a child when my parents bought it for me and have been buying it for myself as an adult!
Julia A.
Ira, MI
Classic. This chapstick gets the job done with nothing extra. It’s smells great and you cAn basically find it at any store which is nice. Chapstick also has a million other flavors so you will defiantly find one you like
Camila Q.
Miami
This leaves with the perfect soft lips that don’t feel sticky or icky. If you want to have Katy Perry I kissed a girl “the taste of her cherry chapstick” lips then this is the perfect product for you. I love it and totally recommend it to everyone else.
Jenna Z.
the BEST chapstick flavor out there haha, i will fight about this. otherwise it’s your typical chapstick, a great go to that you can grab almost anywhere, whether it be the drug store or gas station.
Alix R.
Oklahoma City , OK
By far my FAVORITE lip balm! It really moisturizes my lips! It does really last you awhile and it smells delicious! It is affordable and they come in several different flavors I highly recommend it
Alicia H.
This chapstick is the perfect accessory. I always carry it with me and its cheap and works great. The smell is nice and it works just how chapstick should. I definitely would invest in this brand again because it is good quality.