BY CLASSIC GAME COLLECTION

Mah Jong in Tin Case. The ancient game of strategy this is the American version which include 166 tiles, 4 racks, 2 dice, playing chips and instructions all housed in a special tin case. A challenging game for beginners and advanced players. see more...

• "But it's fun, challenging, and great for family game night." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always enjoyed playing Mahjong on the computer, but have never played this board game version." in 1 review
Irene A.
Mah jong was introduced to me by my step mom. In her culture this game is played Al. the time, much like we play solitare with playing cards. I enjoy this because it strengthens your recall memory, while entertaining you. the object is to clear the board of all characters by matching the design with another but you must remove any outside tiles before moving in order to "unlock" other tiles. I prefer playing this vs the internet game version.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love this game! I was totally addicted to playing MahJong online so my boyfriend surprised me and got the tile game set for me for a gift. I could spend HOURS playing it. I love that I feel like I am working my brain when I play it.
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
Great for family game night. This one of my favorites as I play online almost daily. My hubby does not agree that it is a zen game but I find it relaxing, while he gets agitated.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
This game is really fun to play on rainy days where you need something to do. It will keep you entertained and help you practice using your brain for different strategies
Ashlee L.
I've always enjoyed playing Mahjong on the computer, but have never played this board game version. I'll have to look for it in stores because it's super fun.
Kristen  A.
Newnan, GA
I would say this is geared towards ages 12+. Not quite 8+. But it's fun, challenging, and great for family game night.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I love Mahjong and this is a great set to play with. Its easy to take to places and set up
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
This is one of the most zen games. I play usually by myself and it's very calming.
Brianna F.
Ottawa, ON
I adore mahjong. I started by just playing on the comouter but soon saymid okay. I need a physical version of this. I really love games that make you think.
Jayne T.