Classic Full Color with Loop 28 OZ. - BLUE (1 Bottle) by BlenderBottle at the Vitamin Shoppe

BY BLENDERBOTTLE

Power up your routine with the bottle that's ready for action. Whether you mix up your favorite shakes for workouts or workdays, the BlenderBottle's patented, stainless steel BlenderBall delivers perfectly blended drinks without missing a beat. see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!