Classic Erotica Crazy Girl Shave Creme - 8 Oz Plumeria uploaded by Christina D.

BY CLASSIC EROTICA

Indulge and clean up diva style. shave and sensualize skin for sexy exposure with the Crazy Girl Shave Cream from Classic Erotica. It's made with hair and skin softening agents for a smooth, rash-free shave. It has Jojoba seed oil for skin lubricating and moisturizing. The Panthenol pro-vitamin B5 is a nutrient for your skin. It has Allantoin that serves as an anti-inflamatory and anti-irritant. Also it has hydrolyzed hair keratin protein to condition skin and hair. It's paraben, sugar, and sulfate free. Plumeria scent. A vibrant, sweet floral aromatically influenced with tropical fern and island breeze. an aphrodisiac medley that is almost sinful. see more...

Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love crazy girl products. this one smells the best. definitely gives you a smooth shave without bumps or razor burn. a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I definitely recommend. 5 stars!
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love crazy girl products and they way this one smells happened to be my favorite it's a good product but not better than coochy, I work in an adult store and we sell both so i know 😜
Kinsey R.
Portland, OR
Tried the product. Personally I didn't notice anything special about this one. I always end up going back to the mens old fashion shaving cream.
Katrina W.
ferndale, wa
I love this product! The smell is incredible and leaves you with just a light shimmer!