Classic Erotica Coochy Original Body Shave Creme, Powder, 8 fl oz uploaded by Bahar A.

BY CLASSIC EROTICA

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Rash Free Shave Creme for Sexy Skin Protects Soothes Skin from Razor Cuts Irritation 1 Helps Prevent Embarrassing Shave Bumps Ingrown Hairs 4 Perfect for Intimate Shaving 3 Enhanced with Hair Skin Moisturizing Agents Scientifically formulated with skin loving ingredients to provide a shave so smooth you can skip a day of shaving. So luxurious you can use as a body shave plus condition your hair after shampooing. Also can be used on legs, underarms, face and body. Alluring array of light florals with a hint of baby powder freshness. No animal testing. Sugar-free. Safe for all skin types. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. see more...

Jessica C.
The name is a funny novelty, and the shaving cream works amazingly. If you want one of the smoothst shave you can get out of a cream, this is the way to go. Great for legs, underarms, even the more delicate/intimate areas. The smell is also very pleasant.
Bahar A.
Currie, Nc
Absolutely, Hands down the best damn shave cream on the market. Smoothest, closest, rash and irritation free shave ever! 😍😍😍😍
Ashley R.
Ok let's talk about Coochy! I absolutely ADORE AND LOVE this stuff! It is a must have if you shave!! It leaves your skin SO smooth days after shaving! One of my issues is razor burns and red bumps but when I use that I literally have none of that! It's the first time I have never had razor burn or red bumps from shaving! It's amazing please buy this as soon as possible!!
Brianna A.
Best stuff ever!!! I'll keep the review simple..it lathers up nicely, makes skin so smooth, doesn't leave you itching or breakouts.
Most people think you need to go to an adult store to purchase this but you can get it online or from someone who sells pure romance. I recently switched scents to pineapple vanilla and I even got the body wash to go with it. I won't use anything else.
Alexandra P.
Tampa
I love this stuff! This scent is great. Easy to use like any shave cream and seriously works. Iused tonget bad razor burn now nothing!! Fair price for a product that works.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
The name is kind of abrasive but this shaving cream leaves your skin super soft and prevents razor burn. Try it!
Daiana L.
I love love this product it's keeps your skin very smooth ! I had never tried this product but once I did I loved it and I will definitely continue to use it .
Maranda S.
Houma, LA
Where can I purchase this item?
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
At home remedies or best products for that irritating 1-2 day regrowth/stuble/razor bumps for the bikini area?? This is always my favorite to shave with butttttt..... I'm taking about the after. Classic Erotica Coochy Original Body Shave Creme, Powder, 8 fl oz