Classic Erotica Coochy Original Body Shave Creme Powder uploaded by Madel M.

BY CLASSIC EROTICA

Coochy Rash Free Body Shave Cream 8 Oz Is Both Rash And Irritation Free! Leaves Your Skin Smooth And Soft...Great For The Whole Body. see more...

Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Really doesn't get any better. So good even my husband uses it. Leaves the skin super soft and minimizes irritation. Smells very light and refreshed. The company doesn't use anything yucky and doesn't test on animals. I use it as a hair conditioner and eye makeup remover when in need. I don't buy much from direct sales but will continue buying this!
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My friends roommate in college told me about this product and how amazing it is after I complained of the bumps and irritation on my legs and how it even hurt to shave. She told me she could only find it at a few "Adult Stores" back home where she was from and so I was not going to drive 4 hours to buy and try this. Years after my legs still super sensitive and always getting razor burn and ingrown and taking forever to shave ready to give up all together and never wear shorts again I remembered about this product and looked it up on Amazon and found it. It is pricey but worth every penny bc it has cut my shaving time bc how it just feels like a rich conditioner on my skin and my razor glides so smoothly and effortlessly giving the closest shave ever. It actually even hydrates my legs too which in turn has left me with almost no razor burn, bumps or ingrown hairs, a little goes a long way so even though I use it on my legs it lasts a long time. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and hope they can find it!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you shave down below then you absolutely need this!! I have tried many brands and types of shaving lotions/gels, and this is by far the best product for shaving in that area. This shaving gel is really thick and the way that it prevents you from getting dreaded razorburn is simply amazing. Especially if you know that someone will be seeing that area, and even if not, avoid the nicks and painfulness and buy this immediately!!
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love this cream. It leaves me rash free and is also free of chemicals I'm trying to cut out of my beauty products, like parabens and sulfates. It lasts a long time, too. I highly recommend.
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
I've been using this for years. Its amazing during the summer when you shave your legs and bikini area often. No rash or razor burn plus a great scent and so moisturizing.
Emily M.
I have the most sensitive skin! This stuff is like shaving magic. I used to get razor bumps everywhere!! Now , I'm always smooth and free of irritation! It's a MUST HAVE!
Shannon C.
I got this from a friend and I really like it. I use it on my underarms and more sensitive areas when I need a closer, smoothr shave than what my regular shaving cream can do. A tiny bit goes a long way so it lasts a while too.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This product makes shaving a dream come true! I shave every other day, usually regret it. But once I started using this product it just takes away razor burn and it's a smoothr shave all around. It's a must buy product. Try it.
Rebecca E.
Ocoee, Tn
This is quite possibly one of the best shaving creams that I have used. It's really silky and has a nice fresh scent. It really is rash free and great for all areas.
Demi C.
Thibodaux, LA
I have this in playful plumeria scent. Works miracles! I've always had itchy razor bumps no matter what shaving cream and razor! Not anymore! I definitely recommend this to ANY one struggling with razor bumps! Sort of pricey but you can find them cheaper on some eBay shops and Amazon!
Jewel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Walmart sell this ???
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
Where can you buy this and what sizes do they haves?
Alexandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this irritate sensitive skin?

Kohl's