Personal CareClassic Erotica
Coochy Original Body Shave Creme Powder

Classic Erotica Coochy Original Body Shave Creme Powder

by Classic Erotica

Coochy Rash Free Body Shave Cream 8 Oz Is Both Rash And Irritation Free! Leaves Your Skin Smooth And Soft...Great For The Whole Body.

Does this irritate sensitive skin?
Where can you buy this and what sizes do they haves?
Does Walmart sell this ???
Start your review of Classic Erotica Coochy Original Body Shave Creme Powder!
Melissa B.
saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you shave down below then you absolutely need this!! I have tried many brands and types of shaving lotions/gels, and this is by far the best product for shaving in that area. This shaving gel is really thick and the way that it prevents you from getting dreaded razorburn is simply amazing. Especially if you know that someone will be seeing that area, and even if not, avoid the nicks and painfulness and buy this immediately!!
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Really doesn't get any better. So good even my husband uses it. Leaves the skin super soft and minimizes irritation. Smells very light and refreshed. The company doesn't use anything yucky and doesn't test on animals. I use it as a hair conditioner and eye makeup remover when in need. I don't buy much from direct sales but will continue buying this!
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
I've been using this for years. Its amazing during the summer when you shave your legs and bikini area often. No rash or razor burn plus a great scent and so moisturizing.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this cream. It leaves me rash free and is also free of chemicals I'm trying to cut out of my beauty products, like parabens and sulfates. It lasts a long time, too. I highly recommend.
Rebecca E.
Ocoee, Tn
This is quite possibly one of the best shaving creams that I have used. It's really silky and has a nice fresh scent. It really is rash free and great for all areas.
Emily M.
Baltimore
I have the most sensitive skin! This stuff is like shaving magic. I used to get razor bumps everywhere!! Now , I'm always smooth and free of irritation! It's a MUST HAVE!
veronica F.
Everson, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this ists super silky and smells nice also easy on skin I also use there pheromone spray and love them both
Tammy O.
Long Beach, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It makes your skin super soft a d shiny after shaving. My husband uses it on his face also.
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My friends roommate in college told me about this product and how amazing it is after I complained of the bumps and irritation on my legs and how it even hurt to shave. She told me she could only find it at a few "Adult Stores" back home where she was from and so I was not going to drive 4 hours to buy and try this. Years after my legs still super sensitive and always getting razor burn and ingrown and taking forever to shave ready to give up all together and never wear shorts again I remembered about this product and looked it up on Amazon and found it. It is pricey but worth every penny bc it has cut my shaving time bc how it just feels like a rich conditioner on my skin and my razor glides so smoothly and effortlessly giving the closest shave ever. It actually even hydrates my legs too which in turn has left me with almost no razor burn, bumps or ingrown hairs, a little goes a long way so even though I use it on my legs it lasts a long time. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and hope they can find it!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works great. Gives such a smooth shave without any irritation or bumps.