BY CLASSIC EROTICA

Hannah C.
cincinnati
This is a holy grail MUST for any ladies who shave their body! I use it on my bikini area and my legs and it creates a smooth shave with no razor bumps!! I don’t know how I ever shaved without it. Highly recommend!!!
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I have been using this stuff for about 7 years now & I won't go back. I seriously love it! You can use it for shaving cream, body wash and even conditioner. It has multi-uses, affordable, and last long! I get a bottle every few months. I typically get mine at a local novelties store but i've seen them on groupon too!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I HIGHLY recommend this product! It’s seriously a game changer! So worth the price & you don’t have to use a lot. I have tried EVERYTHING to get a nice clean shave down there and this did just that! It smells amazing, makes a shave nice and smooth... no bumps or nicks and makes for a close shave! I will buy this over and over again!
Jasmine P.
This stuff is amazing. This is one of the products that I love to use to help get rid of razor burn and ingrown hair from shaving. It's extremely affordable. Not only will it make you smooth af you will smell and look like a snack.
Taylor R.
Absolutely love this product! I used to get bad razor burns but now after using this while shaving (and the powder the same company offers after I shower) I get 0 razor burns!! 100% worth it
Lisa G.
Winder, GA
This is the best shave cream I have ever used! My skin is silky smooth for 2-3 days and this formula can be used all over! No comparison to any other shave cream! I love it!!
Deidra S.
It better then any shaving cream out there my skin always feel so smooth and nice love the smell of frosted cake I used it all the time
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I really like this for shaving every area on my body. Keeps me from getting razor bumps. You can also use it to condition your hair.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
I love this stuff I've been using it for years it leave you skin so soft. I can go a few days with out shaving.
Christina C.
Morehead, KY
Literally the only shave cream I ever will use again! I love this product entirely too much!