Classic Conditioner

by Rahua

Shop Rahua Classic Conditioner at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Classic Conditioner!
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner and honestly I'm not too crazy about this product. I hated the way it left my hair.
Scott B.
Jackson Heights, NY
I have thick coarse hair that needs a lot of moisture and this product feeds it exactly that. I use this as a dual product, conditioner, and as a style creme. I apply it to wet hair, style with my fingers; this gives it a gel or wet look. Once the products dries I run my fingers through it again and this gives a natural look with a natural hold. I don't mind the smell (It has an earthy smell) of the product but my husband hated it. He said it smelled like someone poured gasoline in a crayon factor. So I switched to the the voluminous version because it has Lavender, lemongrass, and eucalyptus in it to mask the smell. The regular is a little more moisturizering than the voluminous but not a big significance.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
Classic Conditioner uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this samplemin my #allurebeautybox for the month of April 2018. This conditioner works well it, helped to moisturize my hair and manage the frizz. It also left me hair smeeling great. The price is $36 for thsi condirioner which is out of my price range.
Emily B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Natural/ safe and extremely effective. It’s better than the chemical condition I’ve been using for years! My hairdresser recommended this and it’s amazing!! I have natural blonde hair that has balayage highlights. It’s really long, fine, and gets extremely tangled especially after shampooing and this makes it so silky. I’m ditching the shampoo I’ve used for 10 years for this! Haven’t tried the shampoo but want to.

Looking for your answer?