3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Hit refresh on your hair when you use Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner. This antioxidant-rich 2in1 gently cleanses and nourishes hair in one simple step, removing styling buildup and leaving your mane shiny from root to tip. A simple solution in one easy step for any hair type, Classic Clean is an easy, shareable 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner that provides manageability whether your hair is long, short, curly, wavy, or straight, prepping it for any style. Gentle enough for color-treated hair, it provides strength against damage while leaving hair feeling moisturized for 24 hours. Simply lather, rinse and go, for healthier hair with every wash as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. see more...

• Hi I would like to know is this shampoo good for women hair of colo...1 Answers
  • Hi I have been using this shampoo for two weeks now and I would lik...3 Answers
  • I have not been able to use a 2-1 before. How much conditioner is i...2 Answers
ysar b.
ysar b.
Austin, TX
I have a tendency to try new shampoos, usually because I find a new one on sale or have recently seen a commercial that made me curious. But it seems that no matter how many bottles of "other" I go through, I always come back to Pantene Classic.

When it comes to my hair, I tend to be lazy. It's long, straight, and easy to pull back into a ponytail. But it also tends to be oily, and a good shampoo & conditioner is a must. Pantene's classic shampoo plus conditioner supports my laziness by combining two very necessary products into one, and the results are always great.

My hair ends up clean (most important!), shiny, and easy to comb through, plus it looks good!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I have thick, long, dry hair. I wash it once every 2-3 days and this product has done a great job keeping my hair feeling soft. I also think it's been helping my dry scalp. I always go for the cheapest price but I don't want to sacrifice my hair so this is the product I will always buy. I switched to this product because I heard 2 in 1's are great for dry hair and I'm really proud of the results. It's my new go-to product.
Krla A.
Krla A.
This is one of My favorites to use. The fragance it left, the softness of My hair when it dry and on top of that make it shine like a star, i change of brand every time to time because I think that if I use for a long time one tipe of shampoo My hair get use to it.... But with the classic clean didnt happend and that make me happy. One of My recomended products
Manvi O.
Manvi O.
West Hempstead, NY
I love that this Pantene product has both shampoo and conditioner in one. I have never used a product like this, but it is so nice. It smells really good and leaves my hair soft and silky. I like that I only have to apply it once. I'm almost out of it but I will definitely buy it again! Highly recommend.
Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
My mother in law loves this product. It smells really good and it leaves her hair very silky and soft. I like that it's a 2-1 so you don't have to worry about conditioner. She uses this everyday and goes through multiple bottles a month. I buy it from CVS and I like the price of this product.
Kathy m.
Kathy m.
After searching for a shampoo that will leave my hair soft and supple for a long time I found Pantene pro-v classic clean that comes as a combination of both conditioner and shampoo. My hair responded very welI. This shampoo cleans really well. I love it and I will definately stick to it.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Versailles, KY
I have used many different Pantene products and I really liked the Clasic Clean 2in1! I wouldn't recommend it for every day use buy when I wasn't seeing the same level of results from my usual hair-care routine I tired this and was really happy. It was sort of like a "reset".
Lina S.
Lina S.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite shampoo. It leaves my hair smelling good and feeling soft! It's a great product for the whole family. Good shampoo and conditioner combination for the price and without the hassle of going to a beauty supply store for hair products.
Heather F.
Heather F.
York Haven, PA
This is my favorite 2 and 1 shampoo conditioner. It smells great like Pantene and leaves my hair clean and shiny. I use it mostly when I'm in a big hurry. I always have a bottle in the shower even if I'm using another shampoo just in case!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was never a fan of 2 in 1 products until I started using the Classic Clean Pantene Pro-V 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner. The fragrance, and consistency is amazing. I felt that my hair was truly clean, and moisturized after rinsing.
amirah j.
Hi I have been using this shampoo for two weeks now and I would like to know is this good for black women hair .....I heard its not . but i would like to know from some women who used the product
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I have not been able to use a 2-1 before. How much conditioner is it and with dry hair will I still need to add a separate conditioner prior to rinsing?
amirah j.
Hi I would like to know is this shampoo good for women hair of color because I used it for a week . and I really can't tell . I just would to know if I should still use it or not