BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffered from Dandruff a lot as a kid and throughout high school. Once I got to college, it really went away for a few years and then all of a sudden came back and was worse than ever. I don't know WHY I never tried Head and Shoulders before.

This is the shampoo I've been using consistently for almost two years now. After just a day or two of using it, my dandruff was gone and it hasn't even remotely come back since.

I used to like using a lot of high end shampoos and once with fancy oils and things, because I tend to have dry hair and thought those would bring it back to life. So I was a little worried moving to a dandruff shampoo would mean sacrificing shiny and soft hair. Totally the opposite. This shampoo keeps my hair just a shiny and soft as other expensive shampoos I've tried.

I will say I do tend to have an oily scalp (which is ironic for someone with a dandruff problem? lol), but I do think this shampoo has slightly worsened my oiliness. It makes sense though, because the goal of the shampoo is to get rid of the dryness of dandruff, so naturally it adds a little more oil back in that a regular shampoo. To me, it isn't bad enough to even dock a star. Having my hair get greasy one day sooner than it used to is a sacrifice I'm willing to make for dandruff free hair.

I think if you have dandruff this will be a life changer for you. If you have a dry scalp or dry hair, this will also definitely help put some healthy oils back in your hair. If you have an oily scalp, it probably won't do much for that issue and may even worsen it. But it's worth it to get rid of the dandruff!
Tori K.
S Milwaukee, WI
After watching many YouTube videos on hair growth, I started to notice a trend with the girls who had long, beautiful hair. Dandruff shampoo!!! So I went out and purchased head and shoulders classic clean. I have been using it for a few months and I feel my hair and scalp are in better condition. It has a nice scent and leaves you feeling clean. While I don't have a crazy amount of dandruff, I feel this refreshes and cleanses the scalp fully. My only suggestion is it can be a bit drying so use this only every other wash and use a more hydrating shampoo in between. I haven't been using it long enough to tell much about the growth, but I would say overall it is working for that as well. It also is inexpensive so if you have dandruff or are looking for a good cleansing shampoo give this a try.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The first time I tried head and shoulders I got a REALLY BAD chemical burn!! 😣 my scalp was burning for hours and I constantly had to ice my head. A while back I started getting dandruff so I decided to take the chance to see if it would work. It got rid of all my dandruff great! The thing is that you have to use it for a while to keep it that way or else the dandruff comes back. It's my go-to when I get some flakes here and there. Make sure you have a good conditioner because this shampoo REALLY DRIED OUT my hair
Cassey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to dandruff Head & Shoulders always is your best choice. I like the classic one best it just does the job, my hair felt refreshing after shower. I don't use anti-dandruff everyday instead I use it every alternate day or use other moisturizing or anti-frizz shampoo in between. It tends to make my hair dry this is why I'll will moisturizing shampoo sometimes. And the size is so huge that it last long.
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
is amazing. I had never tried head & shoulders before because I don't have dandruff. I received a free sample so I finally tried it. I have dry hair/scalp. Winters in Chicago are brutal on my hair. The low humidity just dries everything out. I've tried every brand of shampoo that claims it moisturizes your hair. None of them ever worked for me. This shampoo makes my hair soft.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
The first time I used head and shoulders I was sold. What really got me hooked was when I applied the normal amount of shampoo/ conditioner my hair was covered in bubbles, compared to other products where I feel I had to keep applying more and more just to feel like my hair was being cleaned.
Channon D.
The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. But this is the only kind of this brand I've tried. It works! I get really dry patches on my head and when that happens I get some of this. I don't even have to use it every time I wash my hair but it helps a lot.
Deanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I both love this shampoo and have for quite a while now. While it keeps our scalps hydrated, it leaves our hair feeling smooth and clean. I have oily roots and this shampoo takes care of them! I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dandruff of almost any degree, this will get it out in one or two washes. It works WONDERS. It smells pretty good. Obviously depending on the type you get what it smells like. But I was 100% satisfied with any product I have gotten from them
Christine P.
This shampoo is supposed to aid in dandruff control. It smells very medicine like. And I use it daily and still don't notice a difference in my dandruff. I don't think I would purchase this again. My main deterrent is how bad it smells.
Layna T.
Is this good for sensitive scalp?