BY NONE

Get ready for the "fantastic five " five of our favorite bars packaged together. From our smooth and creamy Solid Milk Chocolate Bar to our deep and sweet Dark Raspberry Truffle Bar, it s difficult to decide where to begin. Treat friends and family to this delectable gift pack for birthdays or "just because " then cross your fingers and hope that they ll share Includes Solid Milk Chocolate Bar Solid Dark Chocolate Bar Dark Raspberry Truffle Bar Milk Chocolate Almond Bar Milk Chocolate Caramel Bar see more...

Sara M.
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious. No matter who you gift this to, they are going to love it. I love gifting this to people because it's something a lot of people don't buy for themselves.
Reni N.
A classic gift to give a friend when you go over.. Especially five flavors packed together is too good.. LOL its not even necessary you buy it for someone else.. ;)
Dallace H.
Douglasville, GA
These 5 flavors so delicious together and I would really recommend this pack for a gift for anyone. This pack is very affordable and it Tastes really good!
Jessica G.
Godiva chocolates are absolutely delicious! These are not exception and I love that these are in a little sample pack. It would make a great gift!
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
I hate chocolate. ..but I LOOOOVE godiva! Yum yum. I used to splurge on these all the time till my body needed an attitude adjustment haha
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA
I am not a fan of chocolate but these simple pack are delicious! and they have almonds which is my favorite.