Classic Brands 11 Inch Plush Latex Mattress, Natural Latex Foam, 25-Year Warr.

Brand New in Packaging. Fast Shipping with Tracking info! Ships to lower 48 States only. No shipping to PO BOX, AFO/APO, Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico. 11 inch latex mattress: 3 inches plush latex foam over 8 inches of high density support foam.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Classic Brands 11 Inch Plush Latex Mattress, Natural Latex Foam, 25-Year Warr.!
Maple Grove
We just bought this for our sons bed and it’s so comfortable! I love the warranty that comes with this as well. It was so satisfying to take it out of the giant box, cut the plastic and see it inflate in seconds. I waited the 24 hours for it to fully inflate back up, and laid on it... it was so soft! My son loves it too!
Have had this bed in queen size for about a month now. I definitely can tell a difference from my regular mattress. I don't wake up as often during the night to change position and roll over. Plush and firm at the same time. Very satisfied with this mattress.