ClassDojo uploaded by Bridget T.

BY CLASS TWIST INC

ClassDojo helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators. Teachers can use this app to give their students positive behavior feedback and manage their classes, while parents can check on their child's progress at school. Beautiful reports and easy classroom management are all built in - and everything syncs across all of your devices! Better learning behaviors, smoother lessons, and hassle-free data - and it's free for teachers! see more...

Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
I love this app so much! Communication with my girls teachers is a breeze and I no longer have to go thru the front office with leaving messages. This is almost like texting with the teacher directly and you can also share pictures which is great for class parties, events or trips.
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love class dojo and all of its benefits. It offers a way to communicate and be involved with your child’s education at the touch of a finger. The kids earn dojo points which is amazing. I wish all teachers would utilize this fantastic tool.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
As a 1st grade teacher I know for a fact how parents always want to know what's going on with kids at school. This App allows you to share pics and videos just with the persons registered, manage points for each students and edit your preferences. Great teaching tool.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app. Just got the information from my sons teacher the other day about it and just signed up. I love that I can keep track of how he's doing and behaving. An easier way to stay in contact with his teachers. 2 thumbs up
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I loveeee this app. My son's last few teachers have been using it. Good way to get updated on how your child is doing in class. My son's current teacher always posts upcoming events and she will take daily pictures of homework that is due the next day. So convient.
Danielle C.
BROOK PARK, OH
My daughter's teacher uses this! It's a great way to see if you child is on track! I love it. Her 1st grade teacher sends photos and filed trip reminders and I can communicate with the teacher throughout the day if I need to!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the first year my son’s class has used this app. It makes my life so much easier. I know exactly what is going on and how my son is behaving. Whoever developed this app is my hero. If your children are in school and not using this app definitely ask about it.
Brandy B.
Port Arthur, TX
My son teachers use this app to update students on there grades, post homework and assignments, and post due dates. It is a great app for parents because we get a notification for every new post.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
I have used this in my classroom with my students as a way to track behavior. It is a great incentive for students to be able to earn points and change their monsters! Also love the ways parents can be involved in the process as well.
Jennifer W.
Asheboro, NC
Highly recommend. My children's school uses this. I like immediate feedback about my children's day. I also like that I can message the teacher about concerns or questions.