BY CLASE AZUL

Clase Azul Plata is a fresh tasting blanco tequila produced from 100% organic blue weber agave. The agave is slow cooked in traditional brick ovens for 72 hours and then distilled using a proprietary yeast developed by our master distiller. Plata is not aged and the natural colors that come from the slow cooking are filtered out prior to bottling in a stunning crystal clear bottle with blue accent at its base. see more...

Kayleen W.
Los Angeles
This tequila is so smooth and nice . I personally like it on the rocks or in a Paloma . The bottle is beautiful and I like to use them for a vase after I finish the deliciousness !
Melody C.
New York
Clase Azul Reposado is my tequila of choice! Smooth, delicious and just perfect!!Clase Azul Plata Tequila great alone over rocks or mixed with a little pineapple juice or any mixer of your choice. Highly recommended!!
Bianca M.
Wildomar
My all time favorite tequila, hands down. Any time my dad and I get together we share a shot of Clase Azul together. No salt and lime needed. Great to just sip on
Monica B.
I absolutely love this brand of tequila! As a tequila drinker I hate when a liquor has a harsh after tase. I absolutely love there packaging, I always feel bad tossing the bottle. They are very reasonablely priced in my opinion.
Nicole S.
Bloomfield Hills
The Clase Azul Resposado is a tequila I tried in Mexico and transformed me into a tequila fan.
This is my absolute favorite, when chilled, it is so smooth, it’s a sipping tequila, not something I would want to mix or rip shots of.
Avec N.
Have you ever sipped tequila or taken a shot of it and then immediately regretted that decision? And probably made a face of disgust? Yeah that has never happened with the magical, extra-smooth, and refreshing Clase Azul (Reposado). It’s incredible and is the only tequila I will drink!
Katelyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is obviously a great tequila. All of the clase azuls are. However, if you’re not going to go for the higher priced ones such as the añejo, ultra añejo, or even the mezcal, I think you could do just as well with something like don Julio 70 series or casa dragones.
Adele H.
My favorite tequila. This is good by itself or in mixed drinks. Smoothest tequila I've ever had. I received this in a Robb Vices box and have purchased it ever since.
Nicole R.
Best blanco sipping tequila! It’s on the pricier side but for the quality it’s absolutely worth it. The bottle it comes in is beautiful! Makes a great gift too
Crystal C.
chapel hill
Pricey but SO worth it! You have never had good tequila until you have had this treasure. No salt or lime needed as it is smooth as glass.
Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
Clase Azul Plata Tequila and the CLASE AZUL ULTRA AÑEJO are the ones I’ve been wanting to try only seen them once and they are quite pricey and at that’s why the first time I saw them I didn’t try them. But next time I see them I’ll definitely try them once I get my hands on them. Would you want to try them ???