BY CLARK'S BOTANICALS

This miracle white clay mask actively boosts collagen production for a smoother, brighter and more luminous complextion.  The unique blend or organic and botanical ingredients target aging from many different angles. Ideal for acneic, combination and aging skin.  Intense Radiance Mask see more...

stehpanie l.
stehpanie l.
Miami, Fl., Miami, Fl.
definitely expensive but what you should definitely invest. The effect on the skin is amazing. I think in my family all can say the same.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clark's botanicals products are pricey but of such great quality. This mask leaves your skin feeling soft and radiant.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh. This stuff is a miracle worker! I got it in a makeup subscription bag. First of all, it smells amazing. I used it as a moisturizer for my dry skin in the winter and left it on all night. It says it's a mask, but can be used as a moisturizer. It worked miracles on my dry spots! They were smooth and soft when I woke up! This is worth the price!!! Definitely recommend.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so amazing! I love the way it moisturized my skin and leaves it practically glowing! A little goes a long ways as well. This is really one of the best I e ever used, my skin is so smooth and fine lines look less noticeable. Price is very high but I think it's still worth it.
Lyn M.
Lyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent was fine, but unfortunately I didn't notice any results when I was using this, other than a little moisture.