BY CLARK'S BOTANICALS

Deep Moisture Mask is an intensive nutritional supportive skin therapy treatment that revitalizes aging, dry and environmentally stressed-out skin. With each use, skin is infused with hydration and begins to glow. Over time, the appearance of wrinkles becomes diminished. I wanted a mask that could hydrate and soothe skin quickly, and be used year-round, nourishing the skin and restoring a natural glow. The high concentrations of algae extract, coupled with comfrey root, Jasmine Absolute, and Japanese Green Tea, make this mask one of the most potent anti-oxidant treatments on the market. This mask quenches the driest complexions, and can be used even on acne-prone areas. It s also one of those products that goes missing because my mother and sister are always stealing it. - Francesc see more...

• Is this better as a mask or as a moisturizer? It says on ...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this from?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisture mask- how is this prod...2 Answers
Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask 1.7 oz
  • "I use this "mask" underneath my eyes to keep them hydrated. I have sensitive combination acne prone skin so I haven't used it as a mask. " in 4 reviews
Paige P.
Omaha
I recieved this product in 1 of my ipsy bags and found a new must have! I have naturally oily skin but get very dry, flaky areas in the winter. I am a nurse in dermatology and tried everything without success. This product is incredible for those intense dry patches. I use it in dry areas in a thin layer prior to applying my makeup and it makes a world of difference. I even keep it in my purse! (Side note: I am acne prone and this doesn't cause me to breakout)
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I'm giving it a low rate for now. I got this in ipsy and saw that you could use it as a mask or moisturizer. So since I needed a new one I thought I would give it a go on the moisturizer. After using it my skin was dry and patchy. They did response and say it could be heavy for some and that the mask part is better.
Alley G.
This moisturizer is awesome - and it's even better that it does double duty as a mask! I have recently been battling an outbreak of eczema (atopic dermatitis) on my face and I think, with the help of this deep moisturizing cream, I might be winning now! I have yet to try it as a mask but only because I'd hate to waste it by washing it off. Great product.
Nava S.
I got this in my Sephora Play! bag and I am SO happy I did! I've been using it as a night cream because of hydrating and moisturizing it is. I have combination skin (more toward the oily side) and it works great with my skin. I thnk it's so neat that you can use this as a mask or moisturizer. The actual price for a full-size is $72- pretty pricey!
Alissa M.
Perryville
One of the best moisturizers/over night creams I have ever tried. It instantly tightens the skin and the moisturizer soaks in nicely. It makes the skin feel super smoothness has an amazing scent. I believe it is around $78. That's pretty expensive for night cream, but it does work and makes the skin feel amazing.
Sarah N.
I received this from ipsy. I’m not sure how I feel about this cream. I use it at night time and wake up with soft moisturized skin however, whenever I apply it it stings a little at first which makes me question if I’m harming my skin. I have dry-normal acne prone skin. It doesn’t cause breakouts which is a plus. The cream is super thick ! So I don’t think it would suit oily skin.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this stuff so much as a moisturizer. It's the best one I've used so far for my really dry skin. I only gave it 4 stars because unfortunately a little does not go a long way with this product. My skin just sucks it up so I'm unable to spread it out over as much of my face as I can with my L'Oreal moisturizer. It's also way too expensive for me to ever hope to buy the full size product once I run out of my ipsy sample. Those 2 factors combined make each other worse. I'll definitely throw this in my shopping cart the day I win the lottery though! Lol
Wendys T.
Norman
This stuff I would buy in gallons if I could. My skin feels so plump and loved on like I had been at a three day spa and my fave for all the treatment. Also if your having any redness issues this stuff takes it away unstantly. Its the most amazing product!
Brittany S.
Toccoa
I have received a sample of this moisturizer mask through a monthly beauty subscription bag and absolutely LOVE IT! It is amazing. My face feels so soft and smooth. I love that it can be used as a mask as part of your daily cleansing routine or as a daily moisturizer. It only takes a tiny amount to do what it is supposed to do and boy does it do it well. I would buy it straight from the Clark's Botanicals website or if you have an Ipsy glam bag subscription they might have an offer available for it at some point. Definitely recommend this to anyone that needs a little moisture in their lives 😁😁
Laura B.
First off, this mask is extremely pricey. I got a sample with IPSY so that’s how I tried it. When I opened it, I smelled it and it really just smells like any basic lotion. This disappointed me and I figured it wouldn’t do much. I applied it to my dry spots; cheeks and forehead. It is thick, like a cream. I used it as an overnight treatment and when I woke up my skin was very soft and felt very moisturized. I was impressed! Only reason I gave it four stars is because of the price.
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn , SK
Where can I buy this from?
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I have been looking for a moisture mask- how is this product on sensitive skin. I hear great things but am nervous to try it.
Brianna R.
Toronto, ON
Is this better as a mask or as a moisturizer? It says on the package you can use it either way.
Fran A.
Does product help with blackheads/whiteheads?
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I received this product as a gift, I'm nearly out and looked up the price. I did not know how pricey it was!! Does anyone know of any dupes?