BY CLARK'S BOTANICALS

Deep Moisture Mask is an intensive nutritional supportive skin therapy treatment that revitalizes aging, dry and environmentally stressed-out skin. With each use, skin is infused with hydration and begins to glow. Over time, the appearance of wrinkles becomes diminished. I wanted a mask that could hydrate and soothe skin quickly, and be used year-round, nourishing the skin and restoring a natural glow. The high concentrations of algae extract, coupled with comfrey root, Jasmine Absolute, and Japanese Green Tea, make this mask one of the most potent anti-oxidant treatments on the market. This mask quenches the driest complexions, and can be used even on acne-prone areas. It s also one of those products that goes missing because my mother and sister are always stealing it. - Francesc see more...

• Is this better as a mask or as a moisturizer? It says on the packag...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this from?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a moisture mask- how is this product on sen...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING. I received a sample size of it in a Birchbox a couple months ago and I'm dreading running out of it because this product is so expensive (but worth every penny). This mask is actually what got me into skincare and now I can't live without it. It says to use it only a few times a week, but I use it almost every night after cleansing my face. It smells nice (like a fresh cream; reminds me of a cream I used to own from Clinique) in the little container, but once applied, there's no scent (which is good for me because my skin doesn't react well to scented creams). It's so moisturizing and hydrating, and it leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. I don't think I'll ever want to use another face mask, hate that Birchbox got me hooked on a pricey product, but love the results I see on my face. This can also work as a cleanser; used it once that way and liked it, but I prefer to leave it on overnight as a moisturizer. Can't go wrong with this.
Angee L.
Angee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product a couple months ago in my ipsy subscription. This was my first time trying it and it is alright. I would say it is not the best (for me) but certainly not the worst. I use it as a moisturizer if my face gets dry at work and on the go. It is the perfect size to keep in my drawer/wristlet and use as needed. I do like that it is multi-functional and can be used as a face mask OR a moisturizer. The scent is nice but you have to be sure to rub it into your skin really well or you will end up with white spots, it has happened! I probably will not purchase this on my own for the price since it is expensive and the item is not my favorite but is a nice sample that I received.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fayetteville, AR
I had a sample of this from either ipsy or birchbox. Even though it was a sample I got a lot of uses out of it. I didn't expect much honestly, but this was soo moisturizing!! My skin felt like a baby's rear that you had just put baby lotion on XD Seriously though, my skin was super moisturized but not greasy at all (and I have oily skin), soft, plump in a good way. Great product. It says you can use it as a moisturizer too, but I just used it as a mask.
Paige T.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing and SO hydrating. I have used it as a mask and as a moisturizer and it's really great for dry, sensitive skin like mine. It has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering at all and doesn't feel greasy like some hydrating masks. However, I think it is overpriced and don't know that I would pay full price for it.
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA
I got this in my Ipsy bag a while ago and I couldn't believe the retail price of this product is $72! The only bad thing about the product and the reason I wouldn't recommend is because of the price, but if you can afford it then by all means defiantly try it! It's truly amazing in the winter for very dry patches on your face.
Maura Y.
Maura Y.
This product is literally the best thing I've ever had. it is AMAZING. it is SO moisturizing and you barely need any at all. It feels so great on your skin and lasts so long. It doesn't make you feel greasy and although it's a bit pricey it is so totally worth every penny.
Andie S.
Andie S.
Granada hills , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister gave me a small tub of this product and it felt amazing. Unlike other reviews I didn't find it to be fragrant at all for me and I tend to use fragrance free products. My skin tends to be dry and I slept in the mask, woke up with hydrated and plumped skin!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Merced, CA
Got this as a sample in a monthly sub box and instantly fell in love with it. I love how it feels on my skin. I use it as a moisturizer not a mask. I bought the full size recently. Not a giant fan of the packaging but I love the product so much I don't mind it.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in one of my ipsy bags and it quickly became a stable in my life. It has a lofht fragrance but you only need a little for application and wash it off after ten minutes. My skin immediately feels so refreshed and soft after use.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
Pricey, but definitely worth the money. This stuff smells amazing and the formula is so potent. It works wonderfully as a mask, but in all honesty, it's so super moisturizing that I mostly just used it as a moisturizer. So, so good!
Rosalynn  M.
Rosalynn M.
Morse, Saskatchewan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this from?
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a mask or as a moisturizer? It says on the package you can use it either way.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a moisture mask- how is this product on sensitive skin. I hear great things but am nervous to try it.
Fran A.
Fran A.
Does product help with blackheads/whiteheads?
Hellen S.
Hellen S.
Is there any other similar but cheaper?