Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream .5 oz

This nourishing eye cream targets stubborn puffiness, as well as dark circles and wrinkles. Vitamins A and E work with isoflavin to soften, smooth and soothe skin while vitamin K banishes dark circles and signs of fatigue. Potent antioxidants neutralize free radicals to prevent premature skin aging and other signs of damage, allowing the eye area to retain its new youthful appearance.

Does this have any fragrance to it?
Start your review of Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream .5 oz!
Charleston, WV
I love this eye cream and was my first splurge into my adult skincare. I have sworn by this little green bottle in my medicine cabinet for years. It's simple, lightweight, non irritating, and unscented. I wake up to my eye bags looking much less puffy and dark but my eyes stay so moisturized and my makeup goes on much smoother.
Sioux Falls, SD
I only had a sample size of this so I didn’t use it long enough for any long term results. As far as immediate effects though, it has a gel feel to it which immediately soothes. I also found it to be really hydrating. In the end though, I just couldn’t justify the price tag. I would recommend the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb instead.
Clinton
This is my holy grail eye cream. I love it. The small is great! It goes a looooong way too. It is a bit expensive, but totally worth it! Love and would definitely recommend it to everyone! You will not be disappointed.
This is a nice eye cream for some, but I had a bad reaction to it. I know that it works well for some people though, and I think it's a worthwhile cream to try. Before I had the reaction to it, it was a rich cream that really hydrated my undereye area. Plus you get a ton of product for the price. So all in all, proceed with caution and try a sample of this if you can.
Yardley, PA
Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream .5 oz uploaded by Marim S.
I have been using this eye cream from a month and I did not see any difference on my dark circles. My eyes get puffy sometime but I did not see any thing special it did for me. I will use this whole bottle and will see if I see any difference and review it again.
Lodi, CA
Love this cream! It’s helped so much with my fine lines, doesn’t work for the dark circles but I’ll find something for that eventually. I got it in Boxycharm and ordered a second one. I use it sparingly since it’s so expensive, hence the 4 stars and not 5. It does tingle and burn a bit but I like the feeling to be honest.
I’m currently trying this product right now. It has a very nice packaging nice pump. Working alright so far for me. I got this in a boxycharm box a while back. My pollen allergies made my under eye area swell up to the point it looked like I got punched in the face after applying this the swelling went down super quick.
I received this in my March Boxycharm and was really excited to get it because I had previously received the Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask in a past Birchbox, which I absolutely loved. This claims to help with under eye puffiness, but I'm not sure how true that is because I have the opposite problem; really serious bags, not a lot of puffiness. However, the bottle says that it can be used for smile lines and wrinkles on the forehead, and for that I find that it does do a great job! I apply this over my deep moisture mask on the fine lines on my forehead and my smile lines and I think it does good in diminishing the appearance. Also not harsh on the skin, for those of you with sensitive skin. I don't have that problem but I find that it doesn't break me out or cause any burning sensation. The fact that it has a pump is nice, but I find that sometimes I get a little too much product because of it.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I received a sample in an Amazon order. It has a light, nice and natural scent. It has a serum texture and absorbs quickly. It provided good hydration and a barrier from harsh, dry air. I recommend this eye cream.
Bryan, TX
Retailing at $87 I can at least appreciate the size..... right? I'm all for great skincare, I think it's the most important before the makeup! This eyecream might be geared towards men, seeing the little mustaches within the name's print! Its cute! I think it would be just as fine for women too! So if you like sharing with your significant other who happens to be a man... then maybe he'll find a favorite skincare item for him too! A little goes a long way and the cooling effect is nice! Results aren't super dramatic super fast, but like most skin care it will take time to see results! I dab a tiny amount on my lips, around my lips as well as my smile lines, the outer corners of my eyes, underneath my eyes, brow bone, mid forehead & in between my eyes. I'm 33 so I'm trying to keep it together over here!!! LOL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...