BY CLARITYRX

Aliza H.
Osseo, WI
Honestly, pretty great! It works well as a primer, too! I have dry skin so the thickness feels great. I wouldn’t necessarily suggest this for anyone with oily skin because of how thick and heavy this is. Always reapply throughout the day.
jenna J.
Blue Ash, OH
Amazing! I purchased this at Hand & Stone after an amazing facial. I use it every single day. My skin feels great after using it. No harsh smell. Plus they don’t test on animals and it’s plant based!! Would recommend to anyone!
Michele G.
La Habra
I been using skin defense for about a year. Pros- non greasey , a little bit goes a long way, no parabens and love that this brand is a plant based and healthy ingredients.

Cons-- sometimes it's a little hard to apply on my face.

But over all I would recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie Q.
One of my least favorite facial sun blocks. I notice a film finish over my skin in both appearance and texture. However, i used this for a beach weekend and it Does work to protect against the sun. Would not recommend unless you are in need a strong protection and do not care about a light tint
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
This is a great mixture of a physical as well as a chemical spf. I am a woman of color and as long I use a pee size amount I do not have any problems with it turning ashy in my skin. However, to be effective it must be pressed on the face and not wiped on like most sunscreens.
Alisha W.
Fredericksburg, VA
Clarity rx ClarityRx Skin Defense Environmental Protection SPF 30 is needed daily. Even during the harsh winter months, a spy should be worn daily.
Jessica L.
madison
Lightweight SPF. I use it everyday, it has great protection. I use it after my moisturizer, and even if I wear makeup it doesn't disturb it at all.
Ashley R.
Sherwood
I used this during the summer because who doesn’t want a sun burn on their face and peeling, not something you want to deal with. It was a major help.
Rachel R.
I am a big fan of this brand and the ingredients in the product. This product has the faint scent of sunscreen. I wish it also moisturized my skin.
Lauren B.
Brick , NJ
My esthetician recommended this product to me and I would definitely buy it again. It gentle and provides protection without breaking me out!