ClarityRx Cold Compress Soothing Cucumber Mask

by ClarityRx

This mask looks so cool!! Is it good?
I've gotten a sample and loved this product but only had one trial of it. Has anyone used it long term and seen results of skin changing for the better?
Anyone use this brand for acne face washes ?
Start your review of ClarityRx Cold Compress Soothing Cucumber Mask!
a month agoVancouver
Soothing, smells great. Very light weight on the skin and gentle. Gave 4 stars only because the price point is outrageous.  If it was more affordable I might get again. It is much better than peter Thomas Roth cucumber mask though if you're going to pay the price.
8 months agoRidgefield Pk, NJ
If you have sensitive skin this is definitely for you. I get my facials done at Hand and Stone and their two collections are ClarityRx and Dermalogica. My esthetician recommended clarityrx for my sensitive skin. After the general 4 steps the last step is a mask and she used this one and omg the most cooling sensation on your face is heavenly. You feel it working instantly and it smells refreshing which is also a plus. It is pricey but trust me this is a staple you neeed in your skin routine. Not sure what it’s like on other skin types but it’s very cooling and refreshing on the skin and who wouldn’t like that? Will absolutely buy again
a year ago
This is my favorite masque ever. I use this once a week, it lasts for six months with constant faithful use, longer if you don't masque your decolette like I do and is cooling, hydrating and helps reduce inflammation and reduce appearance of break outs. This my go to throughout spring and summer. In fall and winter I alternate with their collagen masque. This masque does have Salicylic so avoid if you are sensitive to Salicylic acid!
a year agomadison
Great for all skin types. Heavenly cucumber smell. It comes in a nice package and is reasonably priced. Skin feels the instant cooling and soothing sensation. Skin feels smooth, hydrated and reduced redness after use. Definitely a must have especially in the summer
7 months agoClermont, FL
It’s main ingredients are aloe and cucumber which allows to hydrate the skin while giving a cool, refreshing feeling. It’s great for all skin types especially sensitive skin types, dehydrated, dry and rosacea. It’s great to use in the summer time as well!
6 months agoN Chesterfld, VA
Smells so good. Great for summer. Cools down the skin, hydrated, calms, and helps fight acne with salicylic acid. Great tip is to put it in the fridge for extra cooling during summer months!
3 years ago
Clarity Rx cooling mask is the best for a bad sun burn or just rough summer tired skin! It is worth it's weight in gold I would pay just about anything for it the results are perfect! Yes it met my expectation and more my friends loved it also!
3 years agoCharleston, WV
This product seems to be great. I've only used it once but when I used it it felt fresh and clean on my skin and just completely made my skin feel rejuvenated afterwards. It's cute packaging and smells good too!
2 years agoKISSIMMEE, FL
This stuff really reminds me of aloe, and I feel that I could get the same effect from putting aloe on my face. That being said, it still feels really nice and leaves my skin hydrated.
9 months ago
OMG! I love love this mask! One of the best mask up there! 100% with my expectations. My face thank me for using this mask the results are amazing.