Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Dallas, TX
I used to take Zertec and it gives me a headache and gives me nose bleeds. I've HEARD that Claritin doesn't dry you out ... true or false? I just can't take getting sinus headaches anymore.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
1 year, 6 months ago
I purchased this today and it helped my son and I both out. it didn't dry either if us out. highly recommend.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
1 year, 7 months ago
I take Claritin regularly during allergy season and no headaches or nose bleeds! Try a humidifier as well!
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Philadelphia, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
Claritin and Zyrtec work exactly the same and in theory should not dry you out. Is there a chance that you were taking Zyrtec-D? That product contains an additional product (the "D" portion) that definitely will dry you out. Either way, you didn't tolerate the Zyrtec it is worth giving Claritin a try just make sure you don't the the "D" verison of Claritin the only ingredient the product should contain is loratidine.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
3 years, 7 months ago
I as well used to take Zyrtec. My pulmonologist suggests Claritin if the prescribed Clarinex is unavailable to you. Claritin works well for me.