Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Dallas, TX

I used to take Zertec and it gives me a headache and gives me nose bleeds. I've HEARD that Claritin doesn't dry you out ... true or false? I just can't take getting sinus headaches anymore.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
April 10, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
I purchased this today and it helped my son and I both out. it didn't dry either if us out. highly recommend.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
March 13, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
I take Claritin regularly during allergy season and no headaches or nose bleeds! Try a humidifier as well!
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
May 20, 2014, 10:09 a.m.
Claritin and Zyrtec work exactly the same and in theory should not dry you out. Is there a chance that you were taking Zyrtec-D? That product contains an additional product (the "D" portion) that definitely will dry you out. Either way, you didn't tolerate the Zyrtec it is worth giving Claritin a try just make sure you don't the the "D" verison of Claritin the only ingredient the product should contain is loratidine.
Christina C.
Christina C.
March 8, 2014, 10:39 p.m.
I as well used to take Zyrtec. My pulmonologist suggests Claritin if the prescribed Clarinex is unavailable to you. Claritin works well for me.

Join Now