11 colors available

BY CLARITIN #16 in Allergy & Sinus

Claritin® RediTabs® Non-Drowsy* Indoor & Outdoor Allergies Orally Disintegrating Tablets.

Original prescription strength.

Loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine.

No water needed. Melts in your mouth.

24 hour.

Relief of:

Sneezing.

Runny nose.

Itchy, watery eyes.

Itchy throat or nose.

*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel. see more...

• I currently use the regular Claritin when my allergies are botherin...1 Answers
  • Does the Claritin RediTabs actually work?1 Answers
Molly L.
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
My kiddo likes the taste. He normally fights us tooth and nail against medication of any type.

My kiddo resumes his normal level of play and energy after taking.

The product is dye-free, sugar-free and alcohol-free.

One of the best features is that it lasts up to 24-hours. You do not have to repeat doses constantly when allergies are flaring up.

Overall, the product worked. It tasted ok to a child and didn't seem to have any noticeable side-effects. For those reasons, I will use it for flares in my child's allergies.
zoe e.
zoe e.
These Claritin RediTabs work great to fight off my allergy symptoms, especially in the Spring. They melt in your mouth without water needed so they're very convenient. Also, there's no nasty taste nor feeling of taking a hard pill.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Love Claritin 12 hour indoor and outdoor allergies. I use these a lot during the summer when I'm hiking with the family. They truly work a lot. Great product for me.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
This medicine works, but I don't believe it's the most effective. If definitely does what it claims, however I have used other medicines that work much faster.
Christina K.
These are pretty cool. They taste minty and dissolve in your mouth almost immediately. You can take them with or without water.
Ryley C.
Ryley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these the best out of every allergy medicine that I've tried. Taste good and really seems to work the best
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to allergy product. It makes me feel better in no time. And it last all day long.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Never going back to the original. Just place one on your tongue and let the dissolving begin.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Wayne, NJ
Quick and easy no swallowing required takes care of seasonal allergies and is well priced.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Claritin D Reditabs is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Reditabs are fast acting.
kayy A.
kayy A.
Mount Vernon
Does the Claritin RediTabs actually work?
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
I currently use the regular Claritin when my allergies are bothering me but it doesn't kick in quick enough. Are the Claritin RediTabs rapid release?