BY CLARITIN #24 in Allergy & Sinus

Claritin® RediTabs® Non-Drowsy* Indoor & Outdoor Allergies Orally Disintegrating Tablets.

Original prescription strength.

Loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine.

No water needed. Melts in your mouth.

24 hour.

Relief of:

Sneezing.

Runny nose.

Itchy, watery eyes.

Itchy throat or nose.

*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel. see more...

• I currently use the regular Claritin when my allergies are bother...2 Answers
  • Does the Claritin RediTabs actually work?1 Answers
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Claritin D Reditabs is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Reditabs are fast acting.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Our family could not live without Claritin! We all suffer from seasonal allergies and would be miserable without this product. Gives fast, long lasting relief of symptoms! Completely satisfied---have been using for many years and will continue to purchase. Highly recommend!
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Redi, 30Ct
Claritin keeps me functioning when the pollen count is high. I am often crippled my itchy throat, itchy watery eyes sneezing and a runny nose. One tab of Clairitin and I am ready to go. Although i wish it wasnt as expensive as it is, no other brand is cheaper and as effective as this one!! Claritin RediTabs
Alejandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always struggled to take pills so I was very excited to see these disolvable ones the last time I had problems with my sinuses and allergies. They were effective for the first couple of hours but after a while I felt like they didn't do as great as a job as the regular pills. I didn't mind it since I was also on antibiotics from a sinus infection but I wish they would've had a longer affect.
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I get really bad allergies this time of year, and have been taking these to see if they'll help. I do notice that my symptoms go down a fair amount during the day after taking them in the morning, but it usually seems to take an hour or more for it to kick in. I would like to find something that works for allergies as fast as Advil works for pain!
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this product! I love how to melts on your tongue and does the same job as swallowing the pill. At first I was hesitant to try it because I didn't think it would work but it really does work!
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
My kiddo likes the taste. He normally fights us tooth and nail against medication of any type.

My kiddo resumes his normal level of play and energy after taking.

The product is dye-free, sugar-free and alcohol-free.

One of the best features is that it lasts up to 24-hours. You do not have to repeat doses constantly when allergies are flaring up.

Overall, the product worked. It tasted ok to a child and didn't seem to have any noticeable side-effects. For those reasons, I will use it for flares in my child's allergies.
Jennifer W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I've always been a fan of Claritin so i definitely recommend this brand. These Redi tabs make it even easier to eat. They have the slightest mint flavor but its practically unnoticeable. It easy for anyone to take them and you can pretty much get it anywhere now.
Kristen G.
These are very convenient, but I don't know if they are worth the price for adults. If your child has a tough time swallowing pills, it is a better alternative to the liquid form. I just prefer to buy generic and save my money.
zoe e.
Review for: Claritin Allergy Reditabs
These Claritin RediTabs work great to fight off my allergy symptoms, especially in the Spring. They melt in your mouth without water needed so they're very convenient. Also, there's no nasty taste nor feeling of taking a hard pill.
Joanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
I currently use the regular Claritin when my allergies are bothering me but it doesn't kick in quick enough. Are the Claritin RediTabs rapid release?
kayy A.
Mount Vernon
Does the Claritin RediTabs actually work?