Claritin Liqui-Gels uploaded by Maria R.

BY CLARITIN

Claritin® Non-Drowsy* Liqui-Gels® Indoor & Outdoor Allergies.
New! Value size.
Loratadine 10mg/antihistamine.
*When taken as directed.
24 hour.
Relief of: Sneezing. Runny nose. Itchy, watery eyes. Itchy throat or nose. see more...

Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I developed allergies towards cats after starting a new job. I tried another allergy medicine and I wanted to try a different one to see if it worked better for me. I was thankful because sometimes allergy medicines make me drowsy and I did not have that side effect with this product. It took about 6 days for me to really notice a difference and even then my allergies got worse before they got better.
Ruth R.
Columbia Heights
This is a must in my purse and in my desk. My allergies flare up all year long. This is fast acting and doesn't leave you feeling like your walking through fog.
Zahraa A.
Review for: 24 Hour Allergy Liqui-Gels 10 mg 10 mg/10 count
This allergy pills really work they are great for anyone who has allergies this is a life saver and the price is not bad
Marlana B.
Struthers, OH
Review for: Liqui-Gel + 6Ct Free 18Pc Fs Pw 30
These did work, but they have. Artificial sweeteners and dyes in them. Need to make them without these they'd be perfect!
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Review for: Claritin Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels for Indoor & Outdoor Allergies - 45 CT
Oh this is one of my hero's it does wonders to me I love it I automatically feel relief and breath better
Cassy T.
Review for: 24 Hour Allergy Liqui-Gels 10 mg 10 mg/10 count
This worked fairly For me, my allergies are super bad so this was alright.Would recommend to anyone though
Marissa M.
Review for: 24 Hour Allergy Liqui-Gels 10 mg 10 mg/10 count
Oh my goodness these allergy pills actually work! I took one in the morning when I was feeling miserable with a runny nose, watery eyes, and terrible sneezing and after an hour or so I could really feel the difference! It was like night and day. Super powerful!
lily j.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 24 Hour Allergy Liqui-Gels 10 mg 10 mg/10 count
Clairtinl is a wanderfull product my husband have allergies, but when he start to taking all the allergies problems de disappear
angel h.
Review for: Liqui-Gel + 6Ct Free 18Pc Fs Pw 30
These do work. after taking one i really had no side effect and was allergy free thank goodness.
Tiffany M.
Review for: Claritin Allergy Liquid Capsules, Non-Drowsy, 24 Capsules
I've tried a number of allergy medications and this is the only one that helps. It does make me a bit drowsy with slight brain fog but it doesn't last long and its better than not being able to breathe or sneezing endlessly.