Claritin-D Tablets uploaded by Alexis P.Claritin-D Tablets uploaded by Maria S.Claritin-D Tablets uploaded by Katee M.
7 colors available

BY CLARITIN #29 in Allergy & Sinus

Claritin-D® Non-Drowsy* Allergy & Congestion 10 Extended Release Tablets - 10..
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240mg/nasal decongestant.
Loratadine 10mg/antihistamine.
Indoor & outdoor allergies.
24 hour.
Relief for:
Nasal & sinus congestion due to colds or allergies.
Sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose due to allergies.
*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel. see more...

Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
I hate taking 24 hour medicine because my symptoms come back after about 13 hours. I love this allergy medicine because it prevents alm my symptoms for the entire 12 hours. I have really bad spring allergies and so far this is all I've found that keeps my nose from being stuffed, my eyes from itching, and me from falling asleep.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
This is amazing stuff! It clears up my allergies in about an hour and I feel a lot clearer through out the day! The 24 hour works a lot better than the 12 hour and I've never had any bad reactions to it!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Claritin is perfect for combating my allergies! It allows me to breathe with ease and makes my eyes almost itch free. It is the only allergy decongestant I have taken that treats me so well
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is my favorite allergy de congestion medication. The other ones give me all sorts of side effects whereas this one just works!! Clears me up and keeps me allergy free
Kate N.
Kate N.
My spring allergies are always a pain. Claritan-D is the only allergy relief tablet that works wonders for me. The whole "Claritan clear" thing, it's 100% true.
Daphne D.
Daphne D.
This stuff is amazing. Take about an hour to work for me, but all my allergy symptoms go away for a full day and it's great.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Claritin D is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. easy to swallow.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I've taken these before and they do seem effective for a long time. My main problem with them is that they are really strong for me or it could have been that I was about 13 when I first had to take Claritin-D lol. I also have to use a pill crusher since I can't take whole pills for some reason and it's the worst things ever to take crushed. But that's my personal experience.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
This is a great product for allergies. It's one of my go-to medicines right after Benadryl around allergy seasons. I feel as though this product is only for those with minor allergy symptoms, though, and I almost wish it was 12 hour relief so I could take this non-drowzy medicine during the day and something stronger at night.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Gives me relief when my seasonal allergies are driving me crazy!!! I buy it at Walmart or any Drugstore! It's over the counter which makes life easier!!! Not to pricey & they really do work without causing drowsiness!