BY CLARITIN

Claritin-D® Non-Drowsy* Allergy & Congestion 10 Extended Release Tablets - 10..
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240mg/nasal decongestant.
Loratadine 10mg/antihistamine.
Indoor & outdoor allergies.
24 hour.
Relief for:
Nasal & sinus congestion due to colds or allergies.
Sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose due to allergies.
*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel. see more...

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 10 more...
Doesn’t really work for me. It may slightly lessen my symptoms but not enough to make me want to continue to buy. There aren’t many allergy pills out there that do work for me. Very common product found in most stores. Personally I would not recommend.
Sarah N.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Claritin-D Extended Release more...
I always say there should be a national holiday for the creators of Claritin-D! It is the only product that works for my year-round indoor and outdoor allergies. For my body, it really works the best. Your milage may vary. I buy more all the time.
Wayna V.
Claritin D is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. easy to swallow.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
For whatever reason, I keep a suffy & runny nose. My doctor suggested Claritin-D. I have taken everything, so I was reluctant to even try them. So,I gave it a try. WOW!!!! I can finally breathe and my nose isn't running. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from the same symptoms I have.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I have always had terrible allergies and so does my mom. I used to take the Claritin D for children tablets and as I got older I took these Claritin-D Tablets and they work just as amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone who has allergies and I love how they make tablets for children as well as adults. They work so well and I’ve never been disappointed, I enjoy how these specific tablets are non-drowsy!
Taylor S.
This is honestly a lifesaver. Every now and then I have allergies just flareup and it feels horrible my nose is runny eyes are itchy my head feels stuffy and it’s hard to go through the day like that. You can only buy every 30 days I think but if you get the Kroger brand it’s way cheaper and definitely worth it compared to buying regular allergy pills of the aisle and needing multiple things to treat the symptoms
Alejandra M.
I've taken these before and they do seem effective for a long time. My main problem with them is that they are really strong for me or it could have been that I was about 13 when I first had to take Claritin-D lol. I also have to use a pill crusher since I can't take whole pills for some reason and it's the worst things ever to take crushed. But that's my personal experience.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Gives me relief when my seasonal allergies are driving me crazy!!! I buy it at Walmart or any Drugstore! It's over the counter which makes life easier!!! Not to pricey & they really do work without causing drowsiness!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've tried other allergy medicines in the past and none of them worked. I'm also allergic to Benadryl. Claritin 24 hour works the full 24 hours as it says on the package. It takes about an hoir to start working but, once it does my allergy symptoms are gone.
Mallorie F.
Review for: D And Relief more...
I hate taking 24 hour medicine because my symptoms come back after about 13 hours. I love this allergy medicine because it prevents alm my symptoms for the entire 12 hours. I have really bad spring allergies and so far this is all I've found that keeps my nose from being stuffed, my eyes from itching, and me from falling asleep.