Claritin-D Tablets uploaded by Katee M.Claritin-D Tablets uploaded by Maria S.Claritin-D Tablets uploaded by Alexis P.

BY CLARITIN #22 in Allergy & Sinus

Claritin-D® Non-Drowsy* Allergy & Congestion 10 Extended Release Tablets - 10..
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240mg/nasal decongestant.
Loratadine 10mg/antihistamine.
Indoor & outdoor allergies.
24 hour.
Relief for:
Nasal & sinus congestion due to colds or allergies.
Sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose due to allergies.
*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel. see more...

Mallorie F.
I hate taking 24 hour medicine because my symptoms come back after about 13 hours. I love this allergy medicine because it prevents alm my symptoms for the entire 12 hours. I have really bad spring allergies and so far this is all I've found that keeps my nose from being stuffed, my eyes from itching, and me from falling asleep.
Shawna G.
This is amazing stuff! It clears up my allergies in about an hour and I feel a lot clearer through out the day! The 24 hour works a lot better than the 12 hour and I've never had any bad reactions to it!
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Claritin is perfect for combating my allergies! It allows me to breathe with ease and makes my eyes almost itch free. It is the only allergy decongestant I have taken that treats me so well
Kate N.
My spring allergies are always a pain. Claritan-D is the only allergy relief tablet that works wonders for me. The whole "Claritan clear" thing, it's 100% true.
Daphne D.
This stuff is amazing. Take about an hour to work for me, but all my allergy symptoms go away for a full day and it's great.
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
I have always had terrible allergies and so does my mom. I used to take the Claritin D for children tablets and as I got older I took these Claritin-D Tablets and they work just as amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone who has allergies and I love how they make tablets for children as well as adults. They work so well and I’ve never been disappointed, I enjoy how these specific tablets are non-drowsy!
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
Recently I got a little cold that has been going around so I went to med express and she actually prescribed these to me so I got them for free through my insurance and they work great! Take one a day and within an hour I'm cleared up for the whole entire day! Love them
Amy M.
This makes me feel so much better. It helps with my head congestion, nasal congestion, it just gets all the gunk cleared out and helps with the allergic reactions that causes the sinus issues!
Wayna V.
Claritin D is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. easy to swallow.
Alejandra M.
I've taken these before and they do seem effective for a long time. My main problem with them is that they are really strong for me or it could have been that I was about 13 when I first had to take Claritin-D lol. I also have to use a pill crusher since I can't take whole pills for some reason and it's the worst things ever to take crushed. But that's my personal experience.