HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusClaritin
24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct

Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct

#1 physician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand Non-drowsy relief against pollen, mold, dust and pets Claritin® provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens.

Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Loratadine 10 mg (Antihistamine) Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate

Any good hayfever medication? Mine just isn't working at all Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct ?
Start your review of Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct!
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff has been my life saver when it comes to allergy season! I have tried them all Allegra zertec and this is the only thing that helps fast! It is on the price side but way cheaper then Allegra... if you watch out for the coupons it can save you around $8 which makes it worth it...
María S.
Winder, GA
Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct uploaded by María S.
Purchased at: Target
Las alergias llegaron, estas pastillas son muy buenas pero son muy poquitas y si están algo caras para solo 10 pastillas...
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it. It lasts all day and non drowsy. It’s wonderful for the seasonal allergies and works fast. I am Always stocked up with Claritin. I use only when needed since I have many allergies to trees, grasses, and mold.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,710 reviews
Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
During Allergy Season I will go thru 2 or 3 of these bottles. We don’t get a lot of snow here in MO but we get dusting of pollen!
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
This was my to go when living in Texas as it’s usually hot and dry made me get my itchy and red eyes under control.
Jennifer C.
Dover, NH
They work as intended. I usually alternate between this and Sudafed for allergies, depending on the symptoms. A little expensive but effective.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Me gusta este producto me ayuda mucho con mis alergias y no me reseca la nariz Como me pasaba con otros antealergicos.. Y me gusta tener en la casa ya que por ah I viene la primavera y mi alergias tambien.. Lo recomiendo mucho
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
I take these very day as I have severe allergies and Claritin is the best! I have tried all of their varieties: liquid, chewable, redo tabs, etc and they are all good! Highly recommend!
beth B.
San Antonio, TX
Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct uploaded by beth B.
i like how fast Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets - Loratadine - 90ct gives my body the result i need but doesn't give me weird side effects.packaging wise very handy and durable u can just keep it in your bag that don't take so much space nor weight especially during our "favorite" season where pollens and other allergens are all over everywhere.☺️😊 pretty happy camper! sneeze free - choke free for the rest of the day 😂
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Claritin 24 hrs non drowsy allergy relief tablets are good for almost all people but not for me. This supposed to be non drowsy but for me they are hahaha. I can't use them without feeling drowsiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...