BY CLARISONIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced anti-aging brush head for face, neck, and decollete that targets 15 signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This Uplift Firming Massage Head with patented sound technology targets loss of firmness on the face, neck, and decollete. In as little as three minutes, 27,000 micro-lifting massages visibly relax your features and target 15 signs of aging for a youthful appearance. Turn your superior Smart Profile facial cleansing device into a powerful anti-aging tool.

Yosesi D.
Plaifield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es unos de los productos qué más buenas reseñas tiene en los medios sociales y muy buenos resultados me gusta
Deena S.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything clarisonic. It's one of those products where I see immediate results.
Noha A.
This is amazing. I have oily skin and this helps me kind of settle my skin and get it ready for make up . I use it fairly often and it is diffu with the money therefore i would recommend it to people . Also relaxing
Aprajita T.
Honestly, I am in love with this product. It gives my head such a nice massage and is very relaxing. I recently tried it and I am addicted to it already. I would recommend it to everyone!
Talita X.
Jacundá, Pará
Esse produto e otimo , recomendo mesmo pois vale a pena ter um produto maravilhoso desse amei muito muitas pessoas tem que conhecer o quanto e ótimo ele .
Allison B.
Florence , AL
What exactly is this?
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Which skin problem is this head more geared toward.. does it work ? How much ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Does this work for the mia 2?
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
This looks amazing? Anyone tried it yet? Is it worth the money?
sakthi p.
Does it work on reducing blemishes????