Add a Photo

By CLARISONIC
#43 in Skin Care Tools

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced anti-aging brush head for face, neck, and decollete that targets 15 signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This Uplift Firming Massage Head with patented sound technology targets loss of firmness on the face, neck, and decollete. In as little as three minutes, 27,000 micro-lifting massages visibly relax your features and target 15 signs of aging for a youthful appearance. Turn your superior Smart Profile facial cleansing device into a powerful anti-aging tool.

Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS

This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL

This the perfect anti-aging step for anyone who already uses a Clarisonic. After applying oil/serum/cream to my neck and shoulders area I gently the skin with this attachment to lock the product once it's set into the skin.
Roma K.
Roma K.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

Great for ALL skin types. Messages your face like a dream. The system is quite expensive but it is well worth the investment. Can last you over a decade with proper care.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This is super neat! It works really well! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I use this everyday! It's amazing!
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Es unos de los productos qué más buenas reseñas tiene en los medios sociales y muy buenos resultados me gusta
Viviana G.
Viviana G.
HC 03 box 17280

This product would love to try it as it has very good reviews... Not yet I do not try it but I would love to try it... I do not really know what its price is but with the reviews that I have seen like this it has to cost...
Noha A.
Noha A.

This is amazing. I have oily skin and this helps me kind of settle my skin and get it ready for make up . I use it fairly often and it is diffu with the money therefore i would recommend it to people . Also relaxing
Talita X.
Talita X.
Jacundá, Pará

Esse produto e otimo , recomendo mesmo pois vale a pena ter um produto maravilhoso desse amei muito muitas pessoas tem que conhecer o quanto e ótimo ele .
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

What exactly is this?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

Which skin problem is this head more geared toward.. does it work ? How much ?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

This looks amazing? Anyone tried it yet? Is it worth the money?
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX

Does this work for the mia 2?
sakthi p.
sakthi p.

Does it work on reducing blemishes????

Join Now