BY CLARISONIC #93 in Skin Care Tools

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced anti-aging brush head for face, neck, and decollete that targets 15 signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This Uplift Firming Massage Head with patented sound technology targets loss of firmness on the face, neck, and decollete. In as little as three minutes, 27,000 micro-lifting massages visibly relax your features and target 15 signs of aging for a youthful appearance. Turn your superior Smart Profile facial cleansing device into a powerful anti-aging tool.

Christine L.
Christine L.
Shafter
Definitely can't wait to try it!:)
Personally, this is very new to me so I'm just going to go for it. I usually add layers and layers of makeup to cover up blemishes, but found hat time is not always on my side lol !! :P
I'm so exciteūüėĀ
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Five stars is not enough for this. Perfect for massaging your head. It makes you feel very relaxed and calm. I totally love it and it exceeded my expectations. No need for improvement since it is already perfect. Great job clarisonic!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This the perfect anti-aging step for anyone who already uses a Clarisonic. After applying oil/serum/cream to my neck and shoulders area I gently the skin with this attachment to lock the product once it's set into the skin.
Hira Q.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I recently purchased this after I started having an interest in the advantages of massaging your fave regularly. I haven't seen dramatic result's as of yet, but I can already tell future me will be grateful. The head is firm and feels good on the skin.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Great for ALL skin types. Messages your face like a dream. The system is quite expensive but it is well worth the investment. Can last you over a decade with proper care.
Roma K.
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
It feels amazing. I've used it a few times. It's too soon to tell if it delivers the results it claims to but either way it's great for relaxing.
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plaifield, NJ
Es unos de los productos qu√© m√°s buenas rese√Īas tiene en los medios sociales y muy buenos resultados me gusta
Emily B.
Emily B.
This is super neat! It works really well! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I use this everyday! It's amazing!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
What exactly is this?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Which skin problem is this head more geared toward.. does it work ? How much ?
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Does this work for the mia 2?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
This looks amazing? Anyone tried it yet? Is it worth the money?
sakthi p.
sakthi p.
Does it work on reducing blemishes????