BY CLARISONIC

Compatible with every model, our soft-bristle facial brush heads vary to accommodate a range of skin types and should be replaced every 3 months. A body brush head is also offered for our plus sonic skin cleansing system. Be sure to choose the perfect skin cleanser to complement your new brush heads! see more...

Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
I can't believe I quit using a Clarisonic. I'll never stop again, it does amazing deep cleansing. My face feels so clean and fresh after use. I don't feel any other machine can compare. The battery stays charged for a while and deep pore cleansing brush heads are the best.
haley h.
indianapolis
favorite brush head to use to scrub the dead skin and to help get my pores clean! not super harsh and not very gentle I am a repeated user of this product and will continue to be! the packaging is simple.... easy to use and to maintain I wish that they would carry cases for the brush heads when you change them out!
Maria G.
Keeps my face squeaky clean! I use this brush head on my Clarisonic Mia 2 and I am able to have clean, clear skin as a result of this product. Buying it in a twin pack ensures you get a good value and it does what it says! Use it in conjunction with your favorite cleanser for spectacular results.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love my clarisonic. I find myself reaching for my more gentle brush heads though. Even if I find myself with breakouts, my skin is too sensitive for these deep pore brush heads. It almost feels really abrasive like sand paper. I would stick with the other brush head options.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
The deep pore cleaning brush is responsible for disappearing and shrinking pores on my face. Now when I appply my makeup it looks uniform and my skin doesn't look like it has craters. I buy these from Ulta.
Chelsea R.
Columbus, GA
EVERYONE SHOULD OWN ONE! THIS DOES SO MUCH TO YOUR SKIN IT CLEANS DEEP INTO YOUR PORES. IT hydrates your skin it helps with exfoliating. and soo much more.
Madison N.
BEST PRODUCTS EVER! I have been using clarisonic for over 6 years and SO WORTH IT! It has lasted and only need new brushes every few months!
Ashley P.
Love the deep cleansing head when you need a real cleaning and you feel your skin is clogged and oily and nasty feeling its just perfect
Emily H.
Davison, MI
I like the feeling of these on my face because they are slightly rough and really feel like they are removing so much!
Jaswant M.
Caledon, ON
I was quite late in joining the clarisonic fandom, but I am making up for it now....both the clarisonic and these deep pore cleaning brush heads have become a part of my regular skincare regimen. I feel that the deep pore brush heads provide a deeper clean then the regular brush head (the one that comes with the clarisonic), and it is perfect for my oily skin. It helps to clean out my pores and my skin couldn't be happier. Definite must-have.