Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy

by Clarisonic

Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy Clarisonic travel cosmetic bags are perfect for packing your favorite Clarisonic products on your next adventure. Our Whimsy Barrel Bag is lined and made with Whimsy print Taslon fabric, with a clear flexible cover. It has matching trim and a Clarisonic logo zipper pull. Bag dimensions are: 8 x 4. Clarisonic Travel Bag Features & Benefits: Perfect for the Clarisonic brush and brush head. Protects the clothing when the brush gets wet.

Donde se puede comprar y cuál es su precio?
Where can I buy a travel bag similar to this?
Is this sensitive to your skin? I want it to make me break out more than I have lately.
Start your review of Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy!
I have been using this one for about a month since I got the twin pack for christmas. Before I was using the clarisonic brand for sensitive skin and they both seem to work equally. I like the green color as well.
Sacramento , Ca
I feel like these made me breakout even more, at first I thought it was because I had barely started using this but after 3 months I noticed that these brush heads were not working well with my skin!
Woodside, NY
Amazing product! Used it after my cousin suggested it and after reading good reviews in it. It makes my face feel so clean after a long day with makeup on. Not only that but it helps my acne disappear.
Carson City, NV
When this came out I was so excited! The head is amazing! truly clears your pores! Leaves your skin really truly cleaned and truly clean pores! If you suffer from acne this would be an amazing part of your daily or weekly routine.
Kernersville, NC
This brush is great because it isn't too rough against existing acne so you don't risk creating a scab or irritating it. I would definitely recommend that you wash it once a month with antibacterial soap, especially if you're experiencing a lingering break out.
These are a MUST with my Clarisonic in my everyday skincare routine! If you have acne prone skin start using these in your Clarisonic! I saw a huge difference in my skin in just a few days!!
Metairie, LA
When I started using Clarisonic the brush head it came with was very rough and irritate my skin so I stopped using it for a while. I discovered they made more brush heads and I instantly went to the acne prone skin brush head and I can see the difference.
Fairfield , OH
Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy uploaded by Beth D.
I love my Clarisonic, but without these brush heads, one solitary blemish turns into a full blown breakout. I can't use my Clarisonic without these, and I need to use my Clarisonic.
Knoxville, TN
The clarisonic brushes all seem to really deep cleanse your skin. The acne brushes are more sensitive and don't irritate my skin or exacerbate acne breakouts. I never wash my face without this brush! It's essential for my skincare.
Sacramento, CA
It is all about getting the right brush that works with your skin. I started with this brush an then I wanted to try other brushes. The other brush did not help my skin. This brush works in clearing my acne and keeping it like that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...