Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA

Is this sensitive to your skin? I want it to make me break out more than I have lately.

Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
I use mine everyday, twice a day actually. I had to start off at once a day to get used to it so I used it at night when I really needed the extra cleansing and followed up with a good moisturizer. Just make sure to barely touch your skin and let the bristles do the work for you. It didn't clear my face overnight but within a few months it made an amazing difference in my skin, I wish I had before and after pictures. Over a year later I love this thing more and more, my skin isn't perfect but it is 10x better then it was before I used this.
Diana  L.
Diana L.
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes it is if you use it every day. Your supose to exfoliate with it once a week