BY CLARISONIC #58 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy Clarisonic travel cosmetic bags are perfect for packing your favorite Clarisonic products on your next adventure. Our Whimsy Barrel Bag is lined and made with Whimsy print Taslon fabric, with a clear flexible cover. It has matching trim and a Clarisonic logo zipper pull. Bag dimensions are: 8 x 4. Clarisonic Travel Bag Features & Benefits: Perfect for the Clarisonic brush and brush head. Protects the clothing when the brush gets wet. see more...

• Where can I buy a travel bag similar to this? 1 Answers
  • How well does this exfoliate? 2 Answers
  • Is this sensitive to your skin? I want it to make me brea...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Do clarisonic brushes clean well? Yes.
Did this feel any different than the standard one? No.
Did I see any difference in terms of acne? No.
I also knocked a star because the price is steep IMO for a replacement brush.
Huy H.
Richmond, VA
I wish I had switched to this brush from the beginning! I got the Clarisonic Mia 2 with the hopes of it helping with clearing up some of my blemishes, mostly blackheads and uneven texture and tone. I used the two classic, sensitive brush heads that came with my Clarisonic for a few months and didn't really notice much of a difference. When it came time to replace one, I decided I wanted to upgrade to a more intense brush, choosing between the normal and acne-prone brush head. Decided to go with the acne one since the color matches my lime green Clarisonic.

I am definitely glad I did! There is a noticeable difference in the texture of the acne brush head, which I feel is finer and softer than the the sensitive one. This is good as being how acne prone skin is already irritated, the softer but more compacted bristles I feel do a better job of cleaning and getting into those pores. I've been using it for a about two weeks and enjoying it much better; the change did not make my skin break out more and in fact, I think my skin is a bit smoothr. Looking forward to see how it is in a few months or so.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Perfect brush for all skin. I decided to try this stead of my usual brush just to try something different. I find the sensitive brush head to still be abrasive and sometimes actually painful on my face, even with the lightest touch. Eventhough I do not have acne, I found this brush very comfortable to use. It's much gentler but equally as effective.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
I love this brush head. I bought a sample pack on their website when they offered a really good deal to try out a couple different ones. This one is not to rough on my skin like some of the others. You have to resist the urge to scrub and let the bristles do the work. For those with very sensitive skin try their cashmere brushes, the bristles are SUPER soft, I use that one for days my face is sunburnt or just more sensitive then usual. It's so easy to switch out the brush heads I can customize my cleansing whenever I want!
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I got these for a very good price online. I had used the regular Clarisonic brush heads in the past, and hadn't really noticed a difference in my acne prone skin. I now use the Clarisonic twice per week for exfoliation with a Salicylic Acid cream cleanser, and have had a noticeable decrease in breakouts, and the pores and blackheads on my nose are much smaller. The bristles are very soft, and if used moderately, aren't too harsh on sensitive skin.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
When i got my clairsonic mia that came with the regular brush head i was a bit disappointed because it felt clean but i was still breaking out a lot. Then i found these on amazon for a really good price. I now use the clarisonic twice a day with philosophy purity cleanser & my skin has never looked more radiant. My skin is not clear but my breakouts have diminished & now they heal faster
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I have to say I have never used this product myself, but my sister uses it. She had cystic acne and this cleared it up. She had the acne for over 10 years and nothing fixed it including many different prescriptions, diet changes, and endless amounts of products. Her skin is beautiful and I would say it is worth the money to anyone with severe skin problems.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these! I got generic brush heads from Groupon and LOVE them! They were more than half off Clarisonic brush heads. I like them better than the delicate one my Clarisonic came with because it exfoliates more. This is helpful for my oily, acne-prone skin. Since it is more exfoliating, I'm not sure if I'm going to use my Clarisonic everyday.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I have acne prone skin and the clarisonic itself helps my skin, but as far as these acne brush heads, I can't tell a difference in them compared to the other brush heads. They are high quality, but can be too harsh sometimes depending on how sensitive my skin is to once a day as i can with other, more gentle brush heads like the cashmere line.
Elizabeth C.
While I like these a lot and they do get my face really clean I just prefer the delicate heads. These are softer than some of the others but my skin is so sensitive these can be too much with daily use. These are better than the sensitive in my opinion but not as good as the delicate. It's all personal preference with the clarisonic though.
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Are these really worth the price?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
How much of a difference did you notice when using this versus using your hands slash fingers to cleanse your face?
Arianna G.
How well does this exfoliate?
Rachael M.
What's so different about these acne brushes compared to the other clarisonic brushes?
I really want this product again! I had it in the past and it worked really good left my skin happy and clear!

back