Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy

by Clarisonic

Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy Clarisonic travel cosmetic bags are perfect for packing your favorite Clarisonic products on your next adventure. Our Whimsy Barrel Bag is lined and made with Whimsy print Taslon fabric, with a clear flexible cover. It has matching trim and a Clarisonic logo zipper pull. Bag dimensions are: 8 x 4. Clarisonic Travel Bag Features & Benefits: Perfect for the Clarisonic brush and brush head. Protects the clothing when the brush gets wet.

Donde se puede comprar y cuál es su precio?
Where can I buy a travel bag similar to this?
Is this sensitive to your skin? I want it to make me break out more than I have lately.
Start your review of Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really good brush head, and I love that it came with a cutesy bag! I was scared to use anything but the radiant head, but when I started breaking out and my old brush was 2 months past the toss date, I decided to grow up and spend the $27 on the head. It was definitely worth it.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought my Mia 2 several years ago and still using it sparingly. I bought these Acne Cleansing brush heads because I’ve noticed more breakouts at my jaw line. I’ve used it twice and am amazed with the brightness of my skin and new smoothness where I had bumps (confessions of a picker 🤷🏼‍♀️). Long story short I love it! Oh I bought the pore and blemish fave wash as well.
San Antonio, TX
Do clarisonic brushes clean well? Yes. Did this feel any different than the standard one? No. Did I see any difference in terms of acne? No. I also knocked a star because the price is steep IMO for a replacement brush.
Richmond, VA
I wish I had switched to this brush from the beginning! I got the Clarisonic Mia 2 with the hopes of it helping with clearing up some of my blemishes, mostly blackheads and uneven texture and tone. I used the two classic, sensitive brush heads that came with my Clarisonic for a few months and didn't really notice much of a difference. When it came time to replace one, I decided I wanted to upgrade to a more intense brush, choosing between the normal and acne-prone brush head. Decided to go with the acne one since the color matches my lime green Clarisonic. I am definitely glad I did! There is a noticeable difference in the texture of the acne brush head, which I feel is finer and softer than the the sensitive one. This is good as being how acne prone skin is already irritated, the softer but more compacted bristles I feel do a better job of cleaning and getting into those pores. I've been using it for a about two weeks and enjoying it much better; the change did not make my skin break out more and in fact, I think my skin is a bit smoothr. Looking forward to see how it is in a few months or so.
Philadelphia, PA
1,471 reviews
Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy uploaded by OnDeane J.
Perfect brush for all skin. I decided to try this stead of my usual brush just to try something different. I find the sensitive brush head to still be abrasive and sometimes actually painful on my face, even with the lightest touch. Eventhough I do not have acne, I found this brush very comfortable to use. It's much gentler but equally as effective.
Evansville , IN
I love this brush head. I bought a sample pack on their website when they offered a really good deal to try out a couple different ones. This one is not to rough on my skin like some of the others. You have to resist the urge to scrub and let the bristles do the work. For those with very sensitive skin try their cashmere brushes, the bristles are SUPER soft, I use that one for days my face is sunburnt or just more sensitive then usual. It's so easy to switch out the brush heads I can customize my cleansing whenever I want!
Oak Harbor, WA
Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy uploaded by Mary O.
Clarisonic acne cleansing brush head is amazing super soft and make cleaning awesome. Beautiful packaging. Highly recommend. Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy
Burlington, VT
I got these for a very good price online. I had used the regular Clarisonic brush heads in the past, and hadn't really noticed a difference in my acne prone skin. I now use the Clarisonic twice per week for exfoliation with a Salicylic Acid cream cleanser, and have had a noticeable decrease in breakouts, and the pores and blackheads on my nose are much smaller. The bristles are very soft, and if used moderately, aren't too harsh on sensitive skin.
San Francisco, CA
When i got my clairsonic mia that came with the regular brush head i was a bit disappointed because it felt clean but i was still breaking out a lot. Then i found these on amazon for a really good price. I now use the clarisonic twice a day with philosophy purity cleanser & my skin has never looked more radiant. My skin is not clear but my breakouts have diminished & now they heal faster
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these! I got generic brush heads from Groupon and LOVE them! They were more than half off Clarisonic brush heads. I like them better than the delicate one my Clarisonic came with because it exfoliates more. This is helpful for my oily, acne-prone skin. Since it is more exfoliating, I'm not sure if I'm going to use my Clarisonic everyday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...