BY CLARISONIC #42 in Skin Care Tools

Clarisonic Travel Bag - Whimsy Clarisonic travel cosmetic bags are perfect for packing your favorite Clarisonic products on your next adventure. Our Whimsy Barrel Bag is lined and made with Whimsy print Taslon fabric, with a clear flexible cover. It has matching trim and a Clarisonic logo zipper pull. Bag dimensions are: 8 x 4. Clarisonic Travel Bag Features & Benefits: Perfect for the Clarisonic brush and brush head. Protects the clothing when the brush gets wet. see more...

• Where can I buy a travel bag similar to this? 1 Answers
  • How well does this exfoliate? 2 Answers
  • Is this sensitive to your skin? I want it to make me break out mo...2 Answers
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do clarisonic brushes clean well? Yes.
Did this feel any different than the standard one? No.
Did I see any difference in terms of acne? No.
I also knocked a star because the price is steep IMO for a replacement brush.
Sarah A.
Eugene, OR
I've used this quite a while but i prefer the deep pore more as it makes my skin feel cleaner.i did not see any improvement in my acne having used this for over 6 months (2 brushes)
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I have to say I have never used this product myself, but my sister uses it. She had cystic acne and this cleared it up. She had the acne for over 10 years and nothing fixed it including many different prescriptions, diet changes, and endless amounts of products. Her skin is beautiful and I would say it is worth the money to anyone with severe skin problems.
Beth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so glad when this came out. I have oily skin and this is a good brush. You would think this would be a really hard brush, but it isn't which is good. It's just enough for my skin. Love this and use it every night.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
I broke out like I was a 13 year old going through puberty no bueno! I would suggest trying the other brushes.
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Used it after my cousin suggested it and after reading good reviews in it. It makes my face feel so clean after a long day with makeup on. Not only that but it helps my acne disappear.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! I got generic brush heads from Groupon and LOVE them! They were more than half off Clarisonic brush heads. I like them better than the delicate one my Clarisonic came with because it exfoliates more. This is helpful for my oily, acne-prone skin. Since it is more exfoliating, I'm not sure if I'm going to use my Clarisonic everyday.
Fiona M.
I have been using this one for about a month since I got the twin pack for christmas. Before I was using the clarisonic brand for sensitive skin and they both seem to work equally. I like the green color as well.
Kibbie J.
Austin, TX
I have never been disappointed by the Clarisonic products and that includes their brushes but I don't think I will ever change brushes again these ones are by far my favorite!
Patricia S.
Haverstraw, Ny
I have very oily acne prone skin... for a while i was using the sensitive skin brush heads because they didn't come out with this until recently...im in love with my clarasonic ive been using it for about 2 - 3 years now every night and it just gets all the dirt and grime off from the day...if you have acne prone skin and have or would like to purchase the clarasonic these would be the brush heads to use
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Are these really worth the price?
Kristin C.
How much of a difference did you notice when using this versus using your hands slash fingers to cleanse your face?
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product any good? or can just keep using my white towel?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Is this sensitive to your skin? I want it to make me break out more than I have lately.
Arianna G.
How well does this exfoliate?