BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Travel Bag - Dahlia Clarisonic Dahlia Travel Bag fits the Clarisonic brush and brush head perfectly. This bag is easy to clean and convenient when traveling. Clarisonic Dahlia Travel Bag Features & Benefits: Perfect for the Clarisonic brush and brush head. Protects the clothing when the brush gets wet. Bag Dimensions: 8" x 4 see more...

Sang C.
Clarksville, MD
You can pretty much fit everything in there including clarisonic brush and still have enough room to put other things. It's kinda waterproof so I always carry my lotions and soaps in there
Megan C.
I love this bag! It holds my clarisonic and the charger perfectly with extra room. You can even use it as a cosmetic bag. I love the unique shape! It does it's job very well.
Jamie D.
Love my bag! Hold my essentials perfectly. Its not my travel for weeks on end bag but its perfect for the over night or a couole of days trip!
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
Super cute and holds my clarisonic goods on my vacations all while still looking fashionable. I love having my different setting