BY CLARISONIC

A full brightening regimen including two cleansers, a serum, and the radiance brush head, to be used with any Clarisonic facial cleansing device. Unlock your brightest complexion ever. Gently and effectively treat and control dark spots and uneven skintone for a more radiant and youthful complexion with Sonic Radiance from Clarisonic. Clinically proven to significantly reduce dark spots, dark spot intensity, and overall pigmentation when used with your Clarisonic facial cleansing device, the kit includes all the essentials for clear, smooth skin. The radiance brush head gently yet effectively cleans skin, AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser brightens and removes impurities, PM Skin Renewing Peel Wash supports natural cell turnover, and Brightening Activator Serum fades and combats dark spots, age spots, and acne-induced discoloration while providing intense hydration. This set contains:- Radiance Brush Head - 3.4 oz Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser - 3.4 oz Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash - 0.98 oz Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Brightening Activator Serum It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: When products are used with a Clarisonic facial cleansing device: - 37% improved skin texture immediately - 2.5 times greater skin clarity and increased radiance compared to manual treatment after 1 week - 10 times greater improvement of hyperpigmentation compared to manual treatment after 2 weeks see more...

J. T.
I splurged and bought myself this set for Christmas. It's pricey and for me ineffective. The bottles were messy which was a surprise for me because tubes like that are usually easy to apply and store. I wanted to like this set. I wanted to see results, but I broke out and even gave it 2 weeks and I kept breaking out. It's not for me.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
Amazing Line from Clarisonic...possibly the best.
I first purchased this and the Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash together during the VIB Rouge sale. I was skeptical at first, but OH MAN! I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Just to give you an idea of what I am working with. I have a deep Olive complexion (originally from Egypt), with sensitive skin (I easily breakout) and deep brown dark spots from picking at my acne.
I really wish I took a before & after picture to show everyone, but like I said, I didn't think it would actually work. I've been using this for only 10 days and I've already seen great results. I saw a transition with my dark spots; they turned: Deep Brown --> light brown --> brownish-red (my current stage).
This stuff actually works on my skin and doesn't cause it to breakout, except for the Radiance Serum that's included in the line. The serum made me breakout and I had to return it.
In addition, because this is considered the AM cleanser, it acts like a energy booster for your skin. In the morning my skin is oily in my T-zone and dry and dull on my cheeks, but after using this my whole face just seems brighter and more awake. I love it!!
If you're looking for a cleanser that will awaken your skin and take care of your dark spots, then this is the one!
I read in another review that it was too fragrant, but I highly disagree. Both the cleanser and the Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash smell medicinal like the rest of Clarisonic's cleansers.
Olivia N.
Turtle Creek, PA
this collection has made a major difference in my skins appearance and over all glow. after consistently using these products for a few weeks my skin was noticeably brighter and more glowy -- from within! obsessed
Marie R.
Tampa, FL
Worth every penny! I seriously can't live without this stuff! This has made a huge difference in my face with acne scars. My skin looks beautiful and healthy. With this and the clarisonic Mia my skin never breaks out. The cleansers smell nice and can be a little runny so I rub the cleanser all over my face with my hands and then go in with my clarisonic. The am one is like a milky cleanser and the pm one is clear and has a unique feel going on the skin.. Can't figure out the words to describe it. The brush head is also super soft and my favorite.
Caroline G.
I have loved this cleanser! It feels so soothing and creamy but still cleans my face without feeling greasy or heavy. Does not foam but remains substantial as opposed to disappearing on the face. Love it.