Clarisonic Sonic Radiance(TM) Brightening Solution Kit uploaded by Kay D.

BY CLARISONIC

A two-step, morning and evening regimen to gently and effectively treat and control dark spots and uneven skintone for a more radiant and youthful-looking complexion. Unlock your brightest complexion ever. Clinically proven to significantly reduce dark spots, dark spot intensity, and overall pigmentation, Sonic Radiance complete solution includes Aria-Mia 3 facial cleansing device, radiance brush head, AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser, PM Skin Renewing Peel Wash, and Brightening Activator Serum. The radiance brush head gently yet effectively cleans skin. Skin Illuminating Cleanser brightens and removes impurities. Skin Renewing Peel Wash supports natural cell turnover, and Brightening Activator Serum fades and combats dark spots, age spots, and acne-induced discoloration while providing intense hydration. This set contains:- Aria™ Cleansing Device - Radiance Brush Head - Drying stand - USB-enabled pLink Charger - 3.4 oz Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser - 3.4 oz Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash - 0.98 oz Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Brightening Activator Serum It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: When products are used with a Clarisonic facial cleansing device: - 37% improved skin texture immediately - 2.5 times greater skin clarity and increased radiance compared to manual treatment after 1 week - 10 times greater improvement of hyperpigmentation compared to manual treatment after 2 weeks see more...

• I have been looking for a product like this for years, af...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Franklin, TN
I received the  /  device with the  from Clarisonic. I didn't care for the brightening serum, brightening morning face wash or the nightly skin peel wash, but I'm in love with the device. It took me a little bit to get used to how big it was, but now I appreciate the big handle. It can be pricey to replace the brush heads, but overall I love the device...just not the Sonic Radiance line.
Angelica S.
This is my favorite brush head & cleansing facial wash duo. I saw a difference on the 1st use. Clarisonic has really good skin care products. I have tried several different cleansers & scrubs from Clarisonic & they were all good.
Moria L.
Henderson, NV
I bought this to treat some dark spots on my cheeks and forehead. This system was a little pricey, but I got it on sale from the skinstore.com and have no regrets. Both of the cleansers make my skin feel amazing and it only takes a small dot to get a good lather, so they go a long way. The serum sometimes leaves my skin a little shiny, so I only use half a pump of it at a time. I use the serum under my other face products and haven't experienced any skin reactions. The radiance brush head is softer than the sensitive brush head and perfect for sensitive skin. It took me 2 months to work up to using the 3rd speed on the brush. I have been using this product for just over 3 months and saw immediate improvement in the appearance of my skin. It really does give you a nice glow. I took pix of my spots from the first day and they have faded quite a bit. Not sure if it is from the cleansers or some other changes I have made, but my skin tone is starting to even out and feels amazing. This is my first experience with Clarisonic and I highly recommend this set!
LEAR30260 maria q.
me encanta este kit su precio lo vale , es para las manchas cumple su funcion , mi cara a aclarado un poco ,lo recomiendo
Kay D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If you have sensitive skin and want brighter skin this kit is not for you. However, everyone else I think would love this kit! it’s pretty amazing!! Clarisonic, makes my skin feel baby soft and the peel(I don’t use everyday) always leaves my skin dewy and glowing... I have 4 stars because the peel is actually too harsh to be used everyday as in the direction. I don’t have sensitive skin what so ever and it make my skin super delicate to the touch and not in the good way.... I feel like I was over exfoliating with the peel. I now use it every 3-5 days and it’s been peachy!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I have been looking for a product like this for years, after reading a review it sounds like a good product. Does actually work as well as it sounds like it does?

Amazon