BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Activator Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Works great and love the packaging! It is pricy but does what is expected! It has helped me eliminate my dark circles under my eyes and overall brightened my skin! I use this product religiously!
j s.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I got a sample and it did a beautiful job of moisturizing AND brightening while soaking into my skin. I was excited to repurchase until I looked at the outrageous price and was extremely disappointed. If you are looking to splurge, this is a great product. If not, I don't think the price can be justified by my wallet.
Moria L.
Henderson, NV
I got this in the complete radiance set and am happy with the formula. I did notice that using a full pump of this left my face a little oily, so I use a half a pump and it goes on perfect. A little goes a long way and it seems like this little serum is going to run out before my cleansers, so I may have to buy a new one. Wish I would have used half a pump from the beginning.
Shabana I.
I have this whole set and it is the only thing that has made my skin look and feel better.
Keyana D.
Sault Ste, ON
I gave this product 3 stars because I am not sure if I should attribute my skin's improvement to the clarisonic itself, or one of these products that it came with because I started using them at the same time as recommended and have not deviated.

I got the MIA 3 radiance set. I enjoy the skin products that came with it. They have a pleasant grapefruit smell. And they don't seem overly drying or harsh, or overly moisturizing and heavy. These products are not oily at all.

The packaging of his product in particular is nice. It feels solid and I like that it comes with a pump.

This serum soaks up and dries completely, no tackiness left behind. It feels like a runnier lotion. I will update my review when I have moved on from this serum and tried something else with my Clarisonic.