Clarisonic SMART Replacement Brush Head 2-In-1 Dynamic Brush uploaded by Athena L.

BY CLARISONIC

A Smart replacement brush head designed specifically for the Smart Profile™ cleansing device to exfoliate and soften skin. When used with Smart Profile, this brush head is programmed to tell the device when a replacement is needed. Smart technology provides each Smart brush head with a customized program allowing for total body transformation and a revolutionary skin care experience. The Smart Turbo Massage Body Brush Head offers full body exfoliation and vigorous sonic massage for softer skin. And the Smart Dynamic Facial Brush Head auto-adjusts power to deeply cleanse the T-zone area and gently cleanse sensitive cheeks. Programmed Smart: each Smart brush head is individually programmed to automatically adjust speed, power, and timing to optimize Smart Profile's device performance and user experience. Indicates replacement needed: Smart brush heads are programmed to illuminate the "Replace Brush Head Indicator" when it is time to replace the brush head. Smart indicator: Smart Profile's "smart" icon illuminates when a Smart brush head is running in Smart mode. see more...

Emma R.
I love Clarisonic's brush heads. I have used them with their Mia for a couple of years now. They are very effective at removing my makeup and cleansing my skin. They are particularly good at helping to reduce the amount of blackheads on my nose. I would definitely buy again.
Courtney M.
Elkridge, MD
I LIVE for my clarasonic. It has done amazing things for my skin. My skin is very acne prone, and this product really helps to deep clean my skin and help prevent and clear my acne. I haven't tried many of the different brush heads but I'd like too in the future.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
I love my clarisonic brush and so does my skin. When I don't use it for a few days my skin is noticeably more full of black heads and it just doesn't feel the same kind of clean as when I use this.
Hunter B.
Great addition to the brush assortment . Love how it tells you when you need a replacement head . Gentle enough for my sensitive skin .
Athena L.
Vancouver
Love the Clarisonic SMART PROFILE device. This brush head is brilliant. It cleans and exfoliates. I find the other brush heads too soft. The only thing I don't like about it is that I cannot get replacements! It is available in a set along with other brush heads that I either don't use or already have.
Athena L.
Vancouver
I got this brush head along with my Clarisonic ProSmart device, but can’t seem to buy replacement anywhere. Is it only available as part of the full set?