Clarisonic Smart Profile(TM) uploaded by Thao N.Clarisonic Smart Profile(TM) uploaded by Ashley M.

BY CLARISONIC #38 in Skin Care Tools

A Smart-enabled, multipurpose cleansing device that cleanses 11 times better than hands alone for smooth, clean, radiant skin from head to toe. Re-imagined, re-designed, re-engineered. Smart Profile™ introduces the most functional and intuitive device to ever touch your skin a powerful, professional cleanse at the push of a button for a total skin transformation. Head-to-handle smart technology automatically adjusts power and timing to fit specific skin needs while the redesigned user interface visually indicates speed, battery-life, smart setting, and brush replacement. With amplified turbo boost to add a power boost to your cleansing routine, four speeds, extended usage, and head to toe capabilities, this device cleanses 11 times better than hands alone for superior results. This set contains:- 2 oz Refining Skin Polish - Clarisonic Smart Profile Stand - Body brush head - Brush stand Smart works with any brush head, including the Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head. see more...

• Does this work on the body as good as it does on the face? 1 Answers
  • How well does this work ??1 Answers
  • To anyone who has used this. Does this really work? Which...1 Answers
Jillian C.
Poway
I love this clarisonic. This was sent to me about a year ago and I use it everyday. This actually spin brush is super sleek and nice and cool that it has a stand. Since I did not buy this, it don’t really think it’s worth $349, the normal clarisonic are so much more worth it, if you don’t want to spend $300 in my opinion. I have owned both and the regular works just the same.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
BEST SKIN INVESTMENT! I got two of these, one for my mom and myself! They are so good at deep cleaning your skin, after everything has been cleansed, your treatments are able to work better than before! I would highly recommend getting any model tbh
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
I bought the smart profile uplift after watching some very positive reviews on YouTube. I have been using it with the radiance brush head everyday and I absolutely love it. It is so gentle and it does a wonderful job of cleaning my face. My skin has gotten smoother and firmer since starting this regimen. It does a great job of gently exfoliating the skin and leaving a lovely flow.
Nicole D.
I got this product after seeing the review of it that Tati (glamlifeguru) had on YouTube. Once I got it, I was even more amazed than I was while watching her review. I use it daily for my face and my body as well. The "smart" option really helps make me feel like my face is completely clean. I love using the body brush with it, especially before I go get spray tanned.
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
This has completely changed my skincare routine. I have never felt such a deep impactful clean. It is absolutely the best purchase I have ever made hands down. I am not exaggerating at all. I know it is a bit of a splurge but it is worth it. Amazing device!!!
Jennifer T.
I just got this a couple weeks ago. I already use the Foreo Luna 2 and love it. I hear a lot of good things about Clarisonic in general and decided to give it a try. It does a very good job of cleansing but I would only use this on days when I'm wearing a lot of makeup. Otherwise my skin feels stripped, especially compared to the luna.
Emily V.
Accokeek, MD
I don't know how I cleaned my face prior to buying the clarisonic. I don't use it everyday, because I don't wear makeup everyday. I try to use at least 4 times a week. It definitely removes all my make up and it makes taking off my make up so much easier! I love that I can use this not only on my face, but my body as well!
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I bought this back in April because my Mia 2 was starting to lose it's charge after about 4 years of using it daily. This little machine is even better than the Mia 2 and I feel like it's getting my face even cleaner. The massage head is also wonderful and I have seen some improvement in the firmness of my facial skin!
Laura C.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this as present last Christmas and since then I'd say it's one of the best presents to gift anyone. It leaves my skin feeling exfoliated and clean and I adore having the versatility of exchanging the brush heads to achieve different results. It's expensive but it's an investment worth making
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this Smart profile. It keeps my skin soft and you could tell the difference after using, it takes away dead skin cells and my face looks clearer. What I love about it is that you can use it with any kind pf brush head and it knows what program it should use.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
How often can I use this? ever day or a couple times a week?
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Any one who has used this 1. How does it compare to the mia 3 or Clarsonic Plus? 2. Is it worth the price difference 3. I heard some people have had battery issues have you had any problems with yours. 4. Do you think it is worth the price
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really works and for what is this use for I think it's a dumb question lol
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Does this work on the body as good as it does on the face?
emie c.
I really wanted to try but i have sensitive skin. Is this suitable for sensitive skin?