Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift 2-in-1 Cleansing & Micro-Firming Face Massage Device uploaded by Rinoa C.Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift 2-in-1 Cleansing & Micro-Firming Face Massage Device uploaded by Rinoa C.Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift 2-in-1 Cleansing & Micro-Firming Face Massage Device uploaded by Cindy V.

BY CLARISONIC

Uplift multiple signs of aging on face, neck, and décolleté. SMART Profile Uplift delivers skin-changing sonic cleansing, plus next-level micro-firming massage. Pop on the Firming Massage Head for an instant face massage tool and see visible, cumulative results.

Hind J.
Flushing, NY
I've always been a Clarasonic user. I have previously owned a Mia 2, as well as Smart profile brush before they were discontinued and I finally updated. Clarasonic's Uplift model is the highest and most advanced model available and is EXPENSIVE. Though, I will say it is a investment. Warranty is great they will honor it by limitless brush replacements  as well as prepaid shipping. ( Which over the past 6 years using my past brushes, I've never had but one incident)  Additionally, your skin will literally become renewed. You may break out as your skin adjust to the deeper clean but this shouldn't  take more than week, after that..... its only clear skin GUARANTEED.   LOVE & highly recommend.
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
This system worked amazingly. My skin is firmer and cleaner. I use drugstore face washes and facial oils and this set up really brings out the best in these items. It is so much better than using your hands.
Britt C.
Phoenix , AZ
As far as cleansing goes Clarisonic is the best. It’s removes every ounce of dirt in a gentle way. I’ve had this for about 3 months and haven’t seen a difference in the firming yet.
Constance B.
Texarkana, TX
I have been using this for a year now and it has helped not only with my cystic acne, but with sagging in my jawline. I also use it on my forehead and temples when I'm experiencing a terrible migraine (which it is not marketed for). I use the acne cleaning brush to wash my face, and the uplift every morning and night and I have noticed a big difference over the past year. I highly recommend this product as it's the only one not irritating my skin I have tried so far, and doesn't aggravate my acne at all. Definitely will keep around.
Amy G.
Chesapeake, VA
Despite that this is continuous investment, I still still think this is a good buy. It's quite gentle but I don't use it twice a day. I do it about every other day and my skin feels clean without feeling abrasive. the massager head is the best because it depuff skin and made skin look firmer and fresher. There's nothing I can complain other than the price point..
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I cannot begin to say how much I LOVE the new uplift attachment from Clarisonic. I use it both in the am and pm to work into the skin all of my skincare products. After using the device for a month I truly feel that it helps my skincare products work so much better! Gentle on the skin and very easy to clean if you have a Clarisonic and are serious about your skincare regime run out and get this!
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This clarisonic facial massager is really nice and very relaxing, its kina pricey but really really worth it, very good product, definitely recommend it to you guys!!! Clarisonic Smart Profile Face and Body Uplift Set
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
OMG a friend of mine told me about the face massage product and I brought it a coupme of weeks ago. Just tried it last night and it's absolutely amazing!! Works so great on my sensative skin, betta get u one!!🌸
Emily G.
Middleton
Outstanding product. I’m obsessed with facial massage and lymphatic drainage so I love this. I use it at night with argan oil. I use it almost everyday and it helps my skincare really soak into my face. 10/10 would recommend.
Madelyn S.
Jackson , SC
This is such an effective addition to the cleansing power of clarisonic. The massage head has taken my skin care game to a whole new level. Serums are absorbing so well and my skin looks much more lively.
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
Does anyone know if this facelift head fits on the MIA 2 ?
Richelle R.
I love my clarisonic. Does this head fit on the Mia 2?
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Is this recommended for every type of skin? Ive been trynna get it but I just am not sure how great it is
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
I really want this but it's so expensive! Is it worth it?
Adrian M.