Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift 2-in-1 Cleansing & Micro-Firming Face Massage Device uploaded by Cindy V.

BY CLARISONIC

Uplift multiple signs of aging on face, neck, and décolleté. SMART Profile Uplift delivers skin-changing sonic cleansing, plus next-level micro-firming massage. Pop on the Firming Massage Head for an instant face massage tool and see visible, cumulative results.

Britt C.
Phoenix , AZ
As far as cleansing goes Clarisonic is the best. It’s removes every ounce of dirt in a gentle way. I’ve had this for about 3 months and haven’t seen a difference in the firming yet.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
First clarisonic purchase and I received a $98 Lancôme cream with it! This is an awesome device! I love that you can use it on the body and to help serums sink in to the skin. I love the spa like feel I get from this. It is very speedy and I'm not sure how it compares to other clarisonic devices but I love it so far. Much more than my Luna!
I am a 55-year-old woman whose face seemed to have aged overnight w sagging skin that now has my once youthful appearance looking very old with sagging skin that looks like I now have a permanent frown on my face.  I have been looking high and low for reviews of this product, and all I can find is a bunch of young girls yapping about how much better their facial products are absorbed.  I'm looking for an older woman who has used this device for a couple of months and tell me what the results were.  The reviews on here were useless and have not convinced me to pay that much money for this thing yet.  My one-star rating is based on these reviews, not the actual device.  Will look elsewhere.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I cannot begin to say how much I LOVE the new uplift attachment from Clarisonic. I use it both in the am and pm to work into the skin all of my skincare products. After using the device for a month I truly feel that it helps my skincare products work so much better! Gentle on the skin and very easy to clean if you have a Clarisonic and are serious about your skincare regime run out and get this!
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
OMG a friend of mine told me about the face massage product and I brought it a coupme of weeks ago. Just tried it last night and it's absolutely amazing!! Works so great on my sensative skin, betta get u one!!🌸
Angelina L.
I really really love this product it is just great it is one of the best products I have ever bought and it is totally worth the hype it starts showing symptoms very fast I can tell it gets rid of wrinkles and aging marks!! You guys need o buy this and I promise you will not regret it!!
Amanda D.
Mountville, PA
LOVE IT. massage the face and absolutely feels amazing. I went to Sephora the other day and they were giving demos away and I got one done. Well worth every penny. Can't wait to buy the attachment for mine!
Consuelo R.
Wahiawa, HI
It's amazing and honestly keeps your skin looking so fresh . After a day with a full face of makeup and you do this trust that your skin will look renewed . Keep up the good work !!!
Krystal W.
Chebanse, IL
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
One tool has several advantages. Massage facial and dicolite skin, reduce large pores, deep cleansing ... is your weapon to combat wrinkles! Its rapid spin movements stimulate the production of collagen. Make your skin brighter and healthier and increase the effectiveness of your daily care products.
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
Does anyone know if this facelift head fits on the MIA 2 ?
Richelle R.
I love my clarisonic. Does this head fit on the Mia 2?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
I really want this but it's so expensive! Is it worth it?
Adrian M.
Where can i get one ?
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Is this recommended for every type of skin? Ive been trynna get it but I just am not sure how great it is