Clarisonic Smart Profile Set - Pink uploaded by michelle p.Clarisonic Smart Profile Set - Pink uploaded by Vel D.Clarisonic Smart Profile Set - Pink uploaded by Megan B.

BY CLARISONIC #30 in Skin Care Tools

A Smart-enabled, multipurpose cleansing device in limited-edition hot pink, that cleanses 11 times better than hands along for smooth, clean, radiant skin from head to toe. Re-imagined, re-designed, re-engineered. Smart Profile™ Face and Body introduces the most functional and intuitive device to ever touch your skin a powerful, professional cleanse at the push of a button for a total skin transformation. Head-to-handle Smart technology automatically adjusts power and timing to fit specific skin needs while the redesigned user interface visually indicates speed, battery-life, Smart setting, and brush replacement. With amplified turbo boost to add a power boost to your cleansing routine, four speeds, extended usage, and head to toe capabilities, this device cleanses 11 times better than hands alone for superior results. Enhance your experience with the Refining Skin Polish for the body. This intensive, three-tier refining solution exfoliates, firms, and smooths, delivering radiant, silky-soft skin. The Refreshing Gel Cleanser contains willowbark extract and beta-hydroxy acid to balance and clarify while antioxidants soothe and protect. Bearberry extract helps promote a bright, even skintone, and pro-vitamins B5 and B12 promote skin hydration. This set contains:- Pink Smart Profile Cleansing Device - Smart Dynamic Facial Brush Head - Smart Turbo Body Brush Head - Universal pLink Charger - 2 oz Refining Skin Polish - 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Smart Pedi Disc - Smart Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head For best results, replace brush head every three months. see more...

• How well does this product work? Did you see results after the fi...2 Answers
  • Are there any alternatives because this is expensive 1 Answers
  • I just bought this set and was curious about what other brush hea...2 Answers
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Mine isn't pink, but I wish it was. I had a Mia 1 and upgraded to this bad boy. So versatile - fits any clarisonic brush head. I routinely use the pedi system and body brush, along with using it to deep clean my face. I have pretty good skin, and this keeps it nice and glowing. I prefer to use with foaming cleansers but really any cleanser will do.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
The clarsonic has really changed my skin for the better. I have been to dermatologists, gotten many peels, used every product under the sun to clear my acne. Within 2 weeks of using the clarsonic my skin got 75 percent better. I recommend this to everyone I come into contact with having skincare troubles! Wish I had started using this sooner!
Kaybeebeautyadvisor
Kaybeebeautyadvisor
Fontana, CA
Love Love this! I love that they come in different brush heads with different levels! And the timer it has is amazing! Let's you know when to switch sides so your not over cleaning your face! And did I mention it's cordless! Easy to charge! Definitely a must have for all ages!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my favorite cleansing system! Before I would use just a rag and face wash, and would be left with missed spots. This has helped me clear my face and shrink my pores. I now have a natural glow! It is pricey but worth every penny!
Missy L.
Missy L.
I have had a Mia 1 for 9 years and loved it. Just recently upgrades to the smart profile and love it even more. I enjoy the fact that I can switch out the brushes and us it on my body and/or give myself a pedicure. A must have!
Khan D.
Khan D.
I have oily skin, acne and acne marks, I been using this brush for more than a year and my skin has change significantly. I can feel and see the difference when I clean my face with this brush totally work the investment.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Bought this to exfoliate and get all the dirt and old makeup off my face, I must say it is amazing. I love it and the price? It's worth it trust me. I bought my
Mom one for her birthday and she as well loves it
Ashly O.
Ashly O.
Newport News , VA
I started noticing a change in my skin since the very first time I used it. My face is softer, my pores and fine lines are less noticeable, and less pimples!! Great exfoliating and gentle tool.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
I purchased my Clarisonic Smart Profile Set online. I LOVE IT. It's deep cleaning technology keeps my pores clean! This was my first time using it and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Sheryl W.
Sheryl W.
I got this set as a present on Christmas. There is only one word to say: gorgeous. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin, clean it very well, and leave my skin flawless. I'd recommend it.
Hina J.
Hina J.
I just bought this set and was curious about what other brush heads would be good other than the smart face brush it came with. I have issues with blackheads and breakouts here and there.
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How well does this product work? Did you see results after the first time using it?
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
Are there any alternatives because this is expensive