Clarisonic Smart Profile Set - Pink uploaded by Megan B.Clarisonic Smart Profile Set - Pink uploaded by Vel D.Clarisonic Smart Profile Set - Pink uploaded by michelle p.

BY CLARISONIC #59 in Skin Care Tools

A Smart-enabled, multipurpose cleansing device in limited-edition hot pink, that cleanses 11 times better than hands along for smooth, clean, radiant skin from head to toe. Re-imagined, re-designed, re-engineered. Smart Profile™ Face and Body introduces the most functional and intuitive device to ever touch your skin a powerful, professional cleanse at the push of a button for a total skin transformation. Head-to-handle Smart technology automatically adjusts power and timing to fit specific skin needs while the redesigned user interface visually indicates speed, battery-life, Smart setting, and brush replacement. With amplified turbo boost to add a power boost to your cleansing routine, four speeds, extended usage, and head to toe capabilities, this device cleanses 11 times better than hands alone for superior results. Enhance your experience with the Refining Skin Polish for the body. This intensive, three-tier refining solution exfoliates, firms, and smooths, delivering radiant, silky-soft skin. The Refreshing Gel Cleanser contains willowbark extract and beta-hydroxy acid to balance and clarify while antioxidants soothe and protect. Bearberry extract helps promote a bright, even skintone, and pro-vitamins B5 and B12 promote skin hydration. This set contains:- Pink Smart Profile Cleansing Device - Smart Dynamic Facial Brush Head - Smart Turbo Body Brush Head - Universal pLink Charger - 2 oz Refining Skin Polish - 1 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Smart Pedi Disc - Smart Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head For best results, replace brush head every three months. see more...

• How well does this product work? Did you see results after the fi...2 Answers
  • Are there any alternatives because this is expensive 1 Answers
  • I just bought this set and was curious about what other brush hea...2 Answers
LindsEy M.
I got this set for Christmas and I was extremely happy and pleased with the results. I have had skin issues pretty much since I was born. I feel like this machine gives me a really deep true clean, but still gentle enough for my sensitive skin. If I wash with just my hands I swear I can feel all the gunk in my skin, but with this I feel so clean after using it. The heads that were included in mine were a facial brush, body brush, and two for pedicures. all of them work wonders! I thought the foot head would be a load of junk, It made my feet so smooth!
Marissa A.
Island Park, NY
My favorite skincare purchase ever. It is definitely expensive and took a lot of self-convincing to purchase, but my skin looks tighter, brighter, and smoother after just one use. I absolutely love this and will never stop using this. Pair with Clarisonic cleanser.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
This is a very good Clarisonic, WHEN I USE IT! I tend to get lazy and forget to charge it (the charge doesn't last long either) and I end up using something else. It's pricey, I won't lie, it cost A LOT of money and you have to pay for replacement brush heads. I never got the breakout purge everyone talks about, but I don't get too much acne, I flare up a few times a year. I use moisturizer and it balances my skin. This is a very expensive, time consuming device and it is waterproof!
Raisa C.
Paragould, AR
I bought this set from Sephora a little over 2 years ago and my Clarisonic is still going strong. it really deep cleans my skin. I have used make up remover and use my Clarisonic after and the amount of makeup that it removes is astonishing. The set is great for the price. I have used all of the attachments and they work well. I like this particular Clarisonic device because it can be used all over the body.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love this Clarisonic. It cleans my face, body and feet with a simple change of heads. My skin has never felt so clean. It's gentle enough that it doesn't bother my skin. It's so easy to charge and it holds a charge with everyday use for about a week. I don't go anywhere over night without it. My pores look amazing since I started using this. I just love it and can't recommend it enough.
Ashley D.
Macclesfield, NC
I love Clarasonic. It paired with a few other skincare items keeps me looking young and vibrant! I use this every morning in the shower. It keeps If charge for quite a while I find myself charging it MAYBE once a month. It clean so well and has cleared me up of any adult set acne! It's pricey but worth the money.
Alex D.
I use this on my acne prone skin and I have found that it works great. I use it just with my face wash and I don't find it to be too harsh on my skin. I have owned mine for 3 or 4 years now and just repurchase new heads for it, just make sure you keep replacing the heads and clean underneath!
Jiki B.
San Francisco, CA
I love that this set comes with different brush heads so that it can be used many different ways. It is more on the expensive side, but it is worth the money especially since it can also be used with the new Clarisonic massage and foundation head. Just be sure to replace the brush heads every few months to keep everything hygienic.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Although expensive, this kit is pretty much worth the price.  The handheld itself is worth the price and that's not including the extras included.  I love that it's a smart device too.  I can tell which brush head was added and change it's settings accordingly.  IT'S AWESOME!
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
Love this product - it's simple, effective, and wonderfully helpful to even out my skin tone and texture! I've had two Clarisonics that have lasted for years; I alternate the heads to use on my face and the body, and I really see results, especially in the summer!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How well does this product work? Did you see results after the first time using it?
Hina J.
I just bought this set and was curious about what other brush heads would be good other than the smart face brush it came with. I have issues with blackheads and breakouts here and there.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
Are there any alternatives because this is expensive