BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Smart Profile system utilizes smart-enabled technology to address different needs of your skin. with a smart brush head attached, Smart Profile automatically adjusts timing and power to make it easier to achieve an optimal sonic cleanse. The Radio-Frequency Identification Communication Chip (RFID), set on new brush heads, is programmed with specific protocols, functions and life-cycle that are translated and activated by the smart-enabled device. see more...

Maria J.
Nashport, OH
I have been using this for about a year now. It makes my skin look so much better and I have less breakouts. I love the smart technology because it makes it so easy to use (dummy proof for people like me) I also like that you can use any of their brush heads with this! So i swap them out as needed without having to use different machines!
Sonia V.
El mejor cepillo para la limpieza mas profunda remueve todo residuo de maquillage y ayuda a desaparecer puntos negros y aunque no lo creas tu acne poco a poco desapare
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
This product is fantastic. It totally changed my skin. I gives me a bright flawless finish and leaves my skin super soft and buffed . Recommend to anyone with texture problemsm.
Amanda B.
Love my smart profile! My skin feels amazing since using it. Very easy to use. When it beeps you just move on the the next section of your face. I actually had some issues with my first one and I called Clarisonic as it was past the 30 days to return to shoppers drug mart and Clarisonic was amazing to deal with for the warranty. It was so painless and customer service was amazing . I was sent a new one and everything worked out great!