Clarisonic Smart Profile
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
1. The product design is sleek and classy looking
2. Quick and easy to use. 30 seconds 2x a day. (Using the uplift head after will ad an extra 30 seconds per use)
3. There is a built in timer and 4 different speeds and a turbo button for deeper cleansing. Safe for sensitive and acne prone skin.
5. It uses USB charging technology, making it easier to charge and travel with.
6. Can be used with your favorite cleanser. No special products required.
7. SMART activated to auto-adjust for deep and gentle cleansing on face and neck.
8. Replacement indicator illuminates after 3 months of twice-daily use.
9. Skin is visibly smoother, firmer and feels cleaner after use.
10. Sonic waves reach down and blast the dirt out of your pores.. much more effective then washing with your hands.
11. Unit is waterproof for use in the shower with the body brush head and unlike the Mia line, can be submerged.
12. The uplift head is really gentle and claims to visibly improve 15 signs of aging on face, neck & décolleté.
13. 27,000 micro-firming massages per use. Smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles and boosts the absorption of your daily skincare products.
14. The foundation brush head is seriously magical! With in less than a minute, it seems to blend foundation into the skin flawlessly. Only needing a beauty blender to touch up areas the brush head can't get to.
1. It is expensive. At over 300 dollars it is an investment. However I feel it is worth it. You can also find it at Costco sometimes for 179.00. During the holidays they also have decent sales with 25 to 30% off. Last, you can purchase it at QVC on flexpay need be.
2. The smart brush head replacements are pricy and not easy to dupe. Luckily you don't have to use the smart heads. You can find dupes for 5 a head on Groupon. However if you prefer the "smart" heads (which alert you when to switch cleansing regions on your face and adjusts the intensity based on that regions sensitivity, and alerts you when it's time to change the head) then be prepared to shell out $32 each time.
3. No stand. For the price point it would have been nice to include a drying stand with storage for the different attachments. I am having trouble finding a stand or place to keep the brush that won't inspire more bacteria to grow. That brings me to my next point..
4. You must be very careful to clean your brush head after using and place it so the water will drain down, not into the bristles. Either way bacteria will eventually grow into the bristle holes, and spread down onto the brush and on to your face. Replacing the brush head every 3 months helps, but it would be really nice if they would include a stand with a built in fan and blue light (like certain sonic toothbrushes have) in order to combat bacteria. This is the biggest con for me and the only reason I give it 4, not 5 stars.
I hope this review helped. I do love this product and would gift it to any woman or man looking to improve their skin care game! Clarisonic Smart ProfileClarisonic Uplift Firming Massage HeadClarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush Head
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos