BY CLARISONIC #9 in Skin Care Tools

Smart Profile - Clarisonic Smart Profile is smarter, easier, more powerful cleansing for smooth, beautiful, radiant skin from head to toe. Removes long-wear makeup 11x better than hands alone. Cleanses age-accelerating pollution 30x better than hands alone. Provides superior exfoliation for accelerated skin renewal on all body zones. Smarter: Smart technology enables the Smart Profile device to read the two new smart enabled brush heads and automatically adjust timing and power for the optimal head to toe cleanse. Easier: Replace brush head indicator illuminates to prompt you when it is time to replace the brush head.* More Powerful: Amplified power boost removes makeup 11x better than hands alone delivering superior cleansing results. *When on SMART enabled brush head is attached. Smart Profile Includes: Smart Profile Face & Body Cleansing Device Smart Dynamic Facial Brush Head Smart Turbo Massage Body Brush Head Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1.0 oz.) Refining Skin Polish (2.o oz.) Universal USB pLink Charger - Smart Profile see more...

• How is the battery life on these?5 Answers
  • People who have tried the Mia 2!!!! I have a Mia 2 I love it! But...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite cleanser to use with your clarisonic? I wan...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Deena F.
Brentwood
I have been using Clairsonic for years and recently upgraded to the smart profile. If I had to recommend one tool to add to a woman's beauty routine, this would be it. I use my Clairsonic every morning and evening to cleanse my skin, followed by the uplift attachment. I don't really use the body head that often, but it is nice to have the option. If I get lazy and don't use it regularly for a few days, I can see the difference in my skin. I will start to break out, have more redness, appearance of larger pores.. Then within a couple days of using it my skin looks good again. My Smart Profile came with a body brush head and I purchased the uplift head and foundation head to use with it. The product is expensive, and you do need to replace the cleansing brush every 3 months (uplift every 6) for sanitary reasons, but I believe it is worth it. Below is my list of pros and cons for the Clairsonic Smart Profile.

Pros:
1. The product design is sleek and classy looking
2. Quick and easy to use. 30 seconds 2x a day. (Using the uplift head after will ad an extra 30 seconds per use)
3. There is a built in timer and 4 different speeds and a turbo button for deeper cleansing. Safe for sensitive and acne prone skin.
5. It uses USB charging technology, making it easier to charge and travel with.
6. Can be used with your favorite cleanser. No special products required.
7. SMART activated to auto-adjust for deep and gentle cleansing on face and neck.
8. Replacement indicator illuminates after 3 months of twice-daily use.
9. Skin is visibly smoother, firmer and feels cleaner after use.
10. Sonic waves reach down and blast the dirt out of your pores.. much more effective then washing with your hands.
11. Unit is waterproof for use in the shower with the body brush head and unlike the Mia line, can be submerged.
12. The uplift head is really gentle and claims to visibly improve 15 signs of aging on face, neck & décolleté.
13. 27,000 micro-firming massages per use. Smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles and boosts the absorption of your daily skincare products.
14. The foundation brush head is seriously magical! With in less than a minute, it seems to blend foundation into the skin flawlessly. Only needing a beauty blender to touch up areas the brush head can't get to.

Cons:
1. It is expensive. At over 300 dollars it is an investment. However I feel it is worth it. You can also find it at Costco sometimes for 179.00. During the holidays they also have decent sales with 25 to 30% off. Last, you can purchase it at QVC on flexpay need be.
2. The smart brush head replacements are pricy and not easy to dupe. Luckily you don't have to use the smart heads. You can find dupes for 5 a head on Groupon. However if you prefer the "smart" heads (which alert you when to switch cleansing regions on your face and adjusts the intensity based on that regions sensitivity, and alerts you when it's time to change the head) then be prepared to shell out $32 each time.
3. No stand. For the price point it would have been nice to include a drying stand with storage for the different attachments. I am having trouble finding a stand or place to keep the brush that won't inspire more bacteria to grow. That brings me to my next point..
4. You must be very careful to clean your brush head after using and place it so the water will drain down, not into the bristles. Either way bacteria will eventually grow into the bristle holes, and spread down onto the brush and on to your face. Replacing the brush head every 3 months helps, but it would be really nice if they would include a stand with a built in fan and blue light (like certain sonic toothbrushes have) in order to combat bacteria. This is the biggest con for me and the only reason I give it 4, not 5 stars.

I hope this review helped. I do love this product and would gift it to any woman or man looking to improve their skin care game! Clarisonic Smart ProfileClarisonic Uplift Firming Massage HeadClarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush Head
LeAnna B.
Derby
This rocks! It clears away dead skin, black heads and impurities. My skin glows! This can be used with the double cleanse system from Erno Laszlo. I use the toning head to massage in my products the make-up brush to apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear. To apply the foundation lightly dip the brush into the foundation and touch your face. Next, turn on your device and lightly move in circles around your face to apply. It works well with contour sticks too. I can evenly apply as little or as much as I want. If you're in a hurry, this all-in-one device will give you professional results.
🎀Amber N.
This is my favorite cleansing tool for my face! Once I started using my clarisonic I noticed a difference right away. My skin looked cleaner and felt smoother. My pores are no longer clogged and are shrinking in size. I love that with the smart profile I’m able to customize my routine so I can target all of my skin problem. Next I will be trying the body brush head and hope to see the same results on the body. Love it and would definitely recommend!
Cerise W.
Long Beach
I have the newest model of the Smart Profile and I would never give this up! I like that it’s interchangeable with different brush heads. I switch between face cleansing, body buffing, and foundation brush heads. I mainly use it in the shower to wash my face and I’ve never felt so exfoliated and clean.
abigail D.
Manhattan
Does clean the skin very well. I couldn’t believe how much better my nose looked after using it! My blackheads were gone!! I only use this device 2-3 times a week because it is considered to be a form of exfoliating.
Michaela C.
Review for: Clarisonic Smart Profile more...
I couldn’t wait to try this. When you first start using it your skin breaks out really bad but then your skin clears up and you will see a real difference. It isn’t for everyone though. I will continue to use mine.
Vel D.
Review for: Clarisonic Smart Profile more...
I have mixed feelings about this product. Although it does make my skin feel really clean, you have to be extremely careful not to add too much pressure otherwise, in my experience, it will aggravate your skin and cause very painful breakouts. I also think it is not worth the price. If I were to do it again, I would invest in the older models and save my money...you would get the exact same benefits from it.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
It's a lot bigger than the mia ones. However I like that it has about three different speeds. Mine came with an extra body and pedi head. I really like that. It did cost me about $200 on sale but I was willing to pay that and more for great skin. I dont like the mini acne wash that come with it but that's only bc my skin can dry out easily. The body polish is AMAZING! I wish I could bathe in that stuff.
Brandee A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clarisonic Smart Profile more...
I’ve used Clarisonic for about 6 years now. Started with the mia 1 and loved it! I have gradually upgraded and now have the smart profile. For my skin, it’s best when I use it 4 times a week vs every single day. But it really does clean so much better than your hands alone. I would recommend trying for any skin type.
Courtney O.
Fairborn
Review for: Clarisonic Smart Profile more...
Greatest facial brush I have found. Makes cleaning my face and washing my make up simple and easy. Works great with any face wash. The battery meter is great and the battery last for so long. Definitely a repeat customer.
Leticia Y.
Ceres, CA
How is the battery life on these?
cindy w.
For the coming year I would like to taking care of my skin. I realize I am breaking out more than usual. Beside using cleanser, toner, moisturizer, face mask etc. I would like to use a facial cleansening brush instead of my hands. Is this a good buy or should I invest into something else.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
What is your favorite cleanser to use with your clarisonic? I want to find a good one for fighting hormonal breakouts!
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
People who have tried the Mia 2!!!! I have a Mia 2 I love it! But I know some people prefer the smart profile! What is the differences is it really worth the price?
Shannon G.
I have the original clarisonic but it's not working great and it's a bit outdated. I just want to as if people really use the different settings this new one offers? Also, how well would you say it removes the blackheads? I definitely want to invest soon but it's a big investment!