clarisonic Skin Care Mia 2 Sonic Skin Acne Clarifying Cleansing Collection uploaded by Jasmine H.

BY CLARISONIC #73 in Skin Care Tools

• How well does it work and how long does it take? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth the investment? I have one from MK and it's not the b...1 Answers
  • Como consigo la muestra de este producto que me parece muy facinante2 Answers
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took me a while to decide whether I should invest in one of these because I was afraid that the bristles would irritate any acnes or sensitive parts of my skin. However, it did not irritate my skin in anyway (since you are not supposed to apply pressure anyway). It also takes off any remaining makeup that are not taken off by my makeup remover. Highly recommend this to anyone that wears foundation!
Madi M.
Madi M.
Mitchell, IN
Before using the Mia 2 my skin was dull and oily. My skin is sensitive but also acne prone. I started with the sensitive brush head but felt I needed more of a deeper clean so I switched to the deep cleaning brush. Amazing! My skin has a noticeable glow and my acne is more controlled. Worth the money and highly recommend!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL
Wow where do I start I love my clarisonic !!! I don't know what I was thinking not getting this a long time ago. Tried it for the first time at the mall and fell in love with it . Very effective and makes your skin look so refreshed! I do have to buy a new head soon though
Sipora B.
Sipora B.
Lakewood , NJ
This stuff is well worth the price my husband has acne and when he uses it consistently it rly works and he doesn't get pimples I don't think it's very harsh on the skin I would definitely recommend for those with or without problem skin
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love my clarisonic. I did find that the acne brush head was too hard and rough for my skin. So I used the delicate one. I find that it keeps my skin much cleaner and free of blemishes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I love the Mia 2! First I tried the sensitive head however felt I could use a bit more cleaning power and switched to the deep pore acne head. Works great and has reduced my persistent acne prone skin. Skin also feels very soft compared to before I started using the Mia cleaning system.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
I love love love the clarisonic! The Mia is awesome bc it is smaller and is easier to take on trips. It is the only way I wash my face at night to Remove all my makeup! It feels like you're getting a facial every time! Highly recommend!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Mia 2. I use the sensitive heads for myself and my boyfriend uses the deep-pore cleansing heads and we've both seen a dramatic change in our skin tone and evenness. Highly recommend to all skin types - just find the right head for you.
I love this product, but hate the fact that it's very drying to my skin. Make sure not to use it daily.
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't do my everyday routine without this ! This cleans my skin amazingly ! Highly recommended
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really clean? it's soft?
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
It really works?
Jean A.
Jean A.
Veraguas panama
Como consigo la muestra de este producto que me parece muy facinante
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wander where to buy the bigger one for the body ?
Sher'e D.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
Is this worth the investment? I have one from MK and it's not the best!